Reawakened Phase-Hunter Mount Speed, Chronoboon Displacer Us

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 08 May 2021, 23:00

Reawakened Phase-Hunter Mount Speed, Chronoboon Displacer Us

Reawakened Phase-Hunter Mount Speed

Blizzard has clarified that the Reawakened Phase-Hunter mount from the controversial Burning Crusade Deluxe Edition will move at 100% speed only if the player has learned epic riding.

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Dysseus: The new Phase Hunter mount included in the deluxe edition will grant 100% speed from lvl 40, being the only mount over 60% before lvl 60, additionally you won’t need to spend 600g in the riding skill to use it.

Rorshak: what if it’s both and changes speed depending on your skill… is this not an option?

Not only is this an option; this is the only option.

The mount will move at 60% speed if you do not have epic riding and it will move at 100% if you have epic riding.

Chronoboon Displacer Usable in TBC Pre-Patch

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Hello.

I just confirmed with our dev team that yes, we intend Chronoboom Displacer to be usable in version 2.5 so that players who are raiding Naxx during pre-patch shouldn’t experience any difference.

I think the datamined item is just an older design that’s still hanging around, but isn’t being used at this time.

New Battle.Net Avatars

A bunch of new Battle.Net Avatars have been added recently, featuring main Shadowlands characters and Yrel.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/98 ... -Pre-Patch
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News