Burning Crusade Classic Blue Posts - Instant Mail, Guild Ban

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 15 May 2021, 11:00

Burning Crusade Classic Blue Posts - Instant Mail, Guild Ban

Instant Mail Between Characters

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Mail is supposed to be instant between your own characters during TBC, even if it contains an item or gold. It is currently delayed still.

I see that the team has been verifying a fix for this.

It will probably go to the PTR today, and should be fixed in on live Burning Crusade Classic realms when they go live on Tuesday.

Guild Banks Available in a Future Patch

So obviously guild banks are physically in-game. But they are not activated in beta currently.

Will they be activated at TBC launch?

As a guild leader, this is a hugely important topic for me. We have huge plans for utilizing a real guild bank that will just not be possible with the current multiple guildbank characters needed to hold everything.

Hello.

We have not been planning to open guild banks with the launch of Burning Crusade Classic.

They’re going to come into the game in a future patch, and we’re working to make that happen sooner than it would have if we’d followed the original patch progression (guild banks were originally in the same patch as Zul’Aman).

Burning Crusade Collector's Edition Netherwelp Pet Redeemable Next Week

Are collectors edition pets supposed to be available in beta, or will I only see my netherwelp pet once BC classic comes out? First time getting beta and having a collectors edition account.

They aren’t testable in the Beta, but the original Burning Crusade Collector’s Edition Netherwelp pet should be available after maintenance next week for characters that you move to The Burning Crusade Classic in pre-patch.

Just speak to innkeepers in major cities or Landro Longshot in Booty Bay, if you have the original Collector’s Edition license on your World of Warcraft account.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/98 ... erwelp-Pet
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News