Patch 9.2 - The Darkmoon Faire Dance Game

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 15 Feb 2022, 12:00

Patch 9.2 brings a new addition to the Darkmoon Faire World Event: The Darkmoon Faire Dance Game!

The rules of the game are simple, you have to copy the Dance Master's moves when it's your turn to earn points. There are three difficulties you can choose from:

• Just something fun and easygoing! (3 Moves)
  • I'd like a little challenge! (4 Moves)
  • Show me your moves, don't hold back! (5 Moves)

After the Dance Master shows the moves, you will have to match them in the same order by using the buttons in the action bar:

Darkmoon Faire Dance Game Achievements

Completing the achievement Dancing Machine rewards the item Dance Dance Darkmoon - Summon a dance stage and put on a show!

NameRewardCategory

Can't Stop the FeelingEarn a perfect score in the Darkmoon Faire Dance game on the medium difficulty 10 times.
Darkmoon Faire

Dancing MachineComplete the Darkmoon Faire achievements listed below.
Dance Dance Darkmoon
Darkmoon Faire

Don't Stop DancingSuccessfully participate in 30 Darkmoon Faire Dance games.
Darkmoon Faire

Feeling ItEarn a perfect score in the Darkmoon Faire Dance game on the easiest difficulty 10 times.
Darkmoon Faire

First DanceSuccessfully participate in the Darkmoon Faire Dance game.
Darkmoon Faire

Make You SweatEarn a perfect score in the Darkmoon Faire Dance game on the hardest difficulty.
Darkmoon Faire

Maniac on the Dance FloorEarn a perfect score in the Darkmoon Faire Dance game on the hardest difficulty 10 times.
Darkmoon Faire

What a FeelingEarn a perfect score in the Darkmoon Faire Dance game on the medium difficulty.
Darkmoon Faire

You Got the BeatEarn a perfect score in the Darkmoon Faire Dance game on the easiest difficulty.
Darkmoon Faire

Darkmoon Faire Dance Game Music

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/10 ... Dance-Game
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News