Possible Changes to Rare Holiday Rewards in the Future, Hotf

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 16 Feb 2022, 12:00

Possible Changes to Rare Holiday Rewards in the Future, Hotf

Possible Changes to Rare Holiday Rewards in the Future

For those endlessly farming the X-45 Heartbreaker, there is hope for the future, but not in time for this year's event.

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

The Love Rocket Mount NEVER Drops

Yep, this isn’t fun. I’ve done the event a dozen times a day on my characters before in previous years and probably would be doing it again this year if I didn’t have other real-life stuff going on.

Right now, if you want to maximize your chance of getting the mount, it’s in your best interest to repeat this event every day on as many characters as possible. That’s… mathematically correct, but not a great experience.

We hear this frustration and the good news is that we’re discussing this issue amongst the team and evaluating possible solutions for holiday events in general. The bad news is that even if we do end up making changes, they wouldn’t be in time for this year’s Love Is In the Air holiday event.

Hotfixes - February 15, 2022

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Quests

• The Apexis Relic color matching minigame in Blade's Edge Mountains should once again work properly.

Season of Mastery

• The Adventure Awaits aura benefitting all Season of Mastery players below level 60 now also grants +100% bonus gold from quest rewards.

• Developers' note: This does not apply to repeatable quests, nor does it apply to level 60 players, as they don't have the aura. This is intended to match the recent increase to +100% XP granted by the aura, so that leveling players do not feel unable to purchase their most important spells.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/10 ... ebruary-15
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News