Lords of War Part Five - Maraad, Upcoming Beta Build

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 26 Sep 2014, 18:21

Lords of War Part Five - Maraad, Upcoming Beta Build

Upcoming Beta Build
Yet another beta build is on the way.

Originally Posted by Zorbrix (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
The Beta realms will be shutting down for maintenance in a few minutes in order to deploy a new build. I'll be updating this thread with information and time estimates as I receive them. I don't have an ETA yet, but these pushes usually take at least 8 hours, if not more.

Lords of War Part Five - Maraad

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
We proudly present the epic conclusion to Blizzard Entertainment’s animated lore miniseries Lords of War! Watch the tale of draenei champion Vindicator Maraad, and then catch the entire series to learn about some of the other major players in the upcoming World of Warcraft expansion, Warlords of Draenor.

Vindicator Maraad battled the demonic orcs of the first Horde. He witnessed the slaughter of his people in Shattrath. It was the draenei’s darkest day, and Maraad’s greatest test . . . and the memory of his actions have haunted him ever since.

Once you’re caught up on Maraad’s tale, visit his character page to read more about this draenei warrior of the Light and his role in the events to come.

Before you can harbor any hope of defeating the Iron Horde, you must first understand what—and whom—you’re up against. Visit our Lords of War page to watch all five episodes and witness the stories of Draenor’s mightiest leaders.

More...
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News