Iron Docks Quest Hub Delayed, Lunar Festival, Mythic BRF, Bl

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 19 Feb 2015, 07:00

Iron Docks Quest Hub Delayed, Lunar Festival, Mythic BRF, Bl

Mega FAQ for Returning Players, Diablo Redesign Fanart, DatModz Experience Guide

Patch 7628 is now LIVE!, The Pinnacle II - Stream & Tournament Details

Dustin Browder - Heroes Interview Recap, Upcoming Shop Sales, Epic Plays of the Week #15

Iron Docks Quest Hub Delayed

Bashiok confirmed that we won't see the Iron Docks quest hub in Patch 6.1.

Lunar Festival

This year adds a few new items and modifies some older items. Be sure to check out the full guide on Icy Veins.

The Armor Casings for heirloom upgrades aren't in just yet, but they should go in with Patch 6.1 next week, so be sure to start saving up Lunar Coins.

Level Type Name
90Consumable Ancient Heirloom Armor Casing
100Consumable Timeworn Heirloom Armor Casing
40Junk Elune's Lantern
1Other Perky Blaster
60Engineering Schematic Schematic: Alliance Firework
60Engineering Schematic Schematic: Horde Firework
60Engineering Schematic Schematic: Snake Firework
60Other Everlasting Alliance Firework
60Other Everlasting Horde Firework

Mythic Blackrock Foundry Progression

Method and Paragon both have 9/10 bosses down still, with no new guilds joining them yet. There are now 29 guilds at 8/10 bosses down. You can keep up with the latest progress on WoWProgress, our forum thread, and Manaflask.

Blue Tweets

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

PvE

With 25m, we took 1000 hits from archers. With 27m, we took 1500 hits. # of archers didn't change.

Sounds like potential math fail on our end; thanks, will investigate. (WatcherDev)

Hello! We are having alot of problems with receiving 0 tokens from Blackhand kills. Ingame GM's say its RNG loot, what can we do?

(1) Blackhand currently offers a chance at universal set tokens-not a guarantee-with more chances as raid size increases. (WarcraftDevs)

(2) We’re discussing changing this, but not until next raid timer to avoid any advantage for kills later in the week. (WarcraftDevs)

Darkmoon Faire Race

with the shore strider if you mess up once it is impossible to get it done in 11 tolls & chances is it will come from the spring.

The races get progressively more advanced as time goes on. In months 2-4, you'll get more powers and more powerups. (Muffinus)

Reputation / Questing

some reps in WoD can't be increased from 0/1000 exalted to 999/1000. It's a minor thing but will we see it changed?

Appreciate the report! This bug is fixed in Patch 6.1. (WarcraftDevs)

Garrisons

Will Grand Master Draftsman achievement become account wide for 6.1?

No plans to make that account-wide at this time. (WarcraftDevs)

Hi! The Transmog-Ethereals in my Storehouse keeps moving around, interrupting my transmog-sessions. Could you make them stop?

They will be stationary in Patch 6.1. (WarcraftDevs)

Is there a reason my Tailoring Emporium vendors keep living in my salvage yard? Annoying to keep looking for them.

The Salvage Yard won't attract tailors anymore in 6.1. (WarcraftDevs)

Can we get some consistency with garrison mine carts? Horde respawn every 24 hours, Alliance respawn at 3 am.

This will be addressed in 6.1; mine carts will work the same for both Horde and Alliance once the patch goes live. (WarcraftDevs)

InstaDoom Mod

If you can't wait for the patch next week you can get your selfie fix with InstaDoom, a mod for Doom that adds a selfie stick and filters.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/472 ... -InstaDoom
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News