Starcraft II - Legacy of the Void Cinematic, Artcraft Update

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 13 Sep 2015, 21:00

Starcraft II - Legacy of the Void Cinematic, Artcraft Update

Hardcore Builds Highlight - Crusader / Barbarian / Wizard, DH's Perspective on Speed GRs

Popular Constructed Decks of the Week, ATLC Jeoparino VoD, Archon Team League

Bot Reports and Bans, Lunar Tiger Removal, Heroes of the Storm WTF Moments #14

Starcraft II - Legacy of the Void Cinematic

Blizzard announced that Legacy of the Void will release November 10, 2015 along with the new cinematic today!

Artcraft Updates

We might get a followup to the old Cosmetic Class Accessories artcraft at some point in the future. They were originally described as ways to customize your character, rewarded through many different gameplay activities. Keep in mind that a somewhat similar system is coming with spec specific Artifact Weapons with multiple skins.

Ghostcrawler Tweets

Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion

No reason to exchange words, because we will most likely never meet ingame again. Thoughts?

The Finders were supposed to be for when your friends weren't available, not as a way to experience an MMO solo. (OccupyGStreet)

But the awesome convenience of quick matchmaking means why wait for friends? League has the same problem. (OccupyGStreet)

I think the game design philosophy changed to: Leveling = solo, PvP/Endgame = groups.

I remember in vanilla having to ask friends to help for the Plagueland cauldron quests and a few others. (OccupyGStreet)

But I think it's fair that a lot of people just abandoned the group quests even when they capped off a story. (OccupyGStreet)

Poll - Main Class in Legion

Now that you have had time to process the Demon Hunter excitement, what class will your main be in Legion?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/513 ... weets-Poll
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News