Warcraft Movie Update, Pepe Achievement, 50% Off Grinning Re

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 17 Sep 2015, 10:00

Warcraft Movie Update, Pepe Achievement, 50% Off Grinning Re

More Thrill Conquest Builds, Support Barb for GR Experience Farm

Too Many Portals Brawl, The Angry Chicken w/ Amaz, Vanilla Extract Card Voting

Rexxar Info and Hotfix, Diablo Battlegrounds Easter Egg, Browder Tweets, Epic Plays #46

Warcraft Movie Update

The Hollywood Reporter talked about Legendary and Universal today, claiming that sources say Warcraft is seen as "problem movies" by Universal. Duncan Jones isn't worried though!

Patch 6.2.2 - I Found Pepe!

Muffinus confirmed that I Found Pepe! is still not active with Patch 6.2.2. We may get one other costume with A Frightening Friend next month, as it is a Hallow's End achievement.

Draenor Dungeons Bonus Event September 16 – 21

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Through the end of the day on Monday, it’s a great time to join other players in Draenor dungeons. This week’s Bonus Event rewards you with reputations gains when you defeat dungeon enemies on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.

Make sure to pick up the event-only quest Emissary of War in your Garrison before you head out. It rewards an Iron Fleet Treasure Chest (containing one Hellfire Citadel Heroic quality item) that you won’t want to pass up.

50% Off Grinning Reaver Mount – This Week Only

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Ride through the jungles of Tanaan, buzz the giant beasts of Nagrand, or just linger menacingly near the mailbox in your faction’s capital—all while on a mount with a terrifying grin on its face! The Grinning Reaver mount is now on sale for 50% off its regular price until Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.

Add one to your stable today!

Ghostcrawler Tweets

Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion

Raids

real talk: LFD and LFR, ultimately, at the end of the day, all is said and done, bad for a game?

I still don't know. (OccupyGStreet)

If you put a gun to my head I'd say LFG with harder dungeons and no LFR. But it's a crap shoot. (OccupyGStreet)

Easyish Naxx and LK dungeons set expectations that were hard to ever undo. Maybe LFG was just a symptom at that point. (OccupyGStreet)

is the irrevocability of a feature a big part of the design decision or is it more if a hindsight is 20/20 thing?

For a live game (like LoL/WoW) you always have to think about the precedents you set. It's like being a SCOTUS judge. (OccupyGStreet)

I wasn't paying attention during the Cata difficulty outrage--would it have been possible to soldier through?

Yes. Better would have been to provide an alternative for those who didn't enjoy wiping. (OccupyGStreet)

Why do you think many players are longing for TBC days. Raiding was impossible back then..

I wouldn't call it nostalgia per se, but we remember the feeling we had when everything felt so new and we miss that feeling. (OccupyGStreet)

Game Design

Thoughts on allowing (or not) respec in single player RPGs? Respec kinda waters down character building... (1/2)

It depends if you want starting a new character to be a good or bad thing. No respec can encourage that. (OccupyGStreet)

Misc

greg i really just want you to stop answering questions about world of warcraft and focus on your new better life, forever

I try to answer questions that are applicable to game development as a whole. (OccupyGStreet)

Final Boss #96 - Nixxiom & Moocluck

This week Final Boss talked to two people that make WoW Machinima.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/514 ... Final-Boss
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News