Legion - Protection Paladin Artifact Preview, Tweets, Demon

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 28 Dec 2015, 06:00

Legion - Protection Paladin Artifact Preview, Tweets, Demon

Moldran's Patch 2.4 Review

Happy Holidays From HearthPwn, Ben Brode on Deck Slots, Alt Card Art, Beginners; Hearthstone Jingle Bells

Funny Ability Variations, Into the Nexus #82 The Holiday Meta

Happy Holidays from Overpwn

Legion - Artifact Weapon Previews

Today we have the Protection Paladin Artifacts Oathseeker and Truthguard.

Blue Tweets

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

PvP

Not a loaded question, just curious, do you guys read arenajunkies forums?

Sometimes. Most topics quickly degrade into namecalling. (holinka)

Lore

lore question if you'll indulge me: Where does Elune rank in terms of power? Old God level? Titan level? Even higher?

Those questions are more fun to speculate about than answer. Where do you think she falls? (DaveKosak)

Ghostcrawler Tweets

Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion

Do you think mmo's would profit from having less numerical feedback? (eg. combatlogs and tooltips)

MMOs can't generally afford sufficient combat feedback without all the numbers. (OccupyGStreet)

Some fighting games have so much rich animation that it sells how you're doing with very little use of numbers. (OccupyGStreet)

MMOs often have to emphasize quantity over quality, and that usually means a pretty simple basic combat model. (OccupyGStreet)

By which I mean positioning, timing and so on have to be pretty simple. (OccupyGStreet)

They dress that up with depth, usually in the form of numbers, e.g. resistances, speed, crit, dots, and so on. (OccupyGStreet)

Legion Alpha - Demon Hunters and Nefarian

It looks like Nefarian was updated to have a Demon Hunter class call before the Alpha went down.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/538 ... d-Nefarian
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News