Legion - Felbat Mount Preview, Pet Battle Bonus Event, Blue

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 30 Dec 2015, 16:00

Legion - Felbat Mount Preview, Pet Battle Bonus Event, Blue

Lightning Talk: Greyhollow Island feat. Matthew Berger

Deck Spotlight: Reno Murloc Control Paladin, The Angry Chicken #127 - Guest Starring Yong Woo

Rotation for Dec. 29, 2015, Heroes WTF Moments #30

Legion - Felbat Mount

There is currently no spell, item, or mount journal entry for this mount and it is only used for flight paths as of the last alpha build.

Pet Battle Bonus Event – December 30 - January 4

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Through Monday, January 4, Pet Battle experience gains are increased by +200%. There’s never been a better time to get out there and level up your mighty minions!

Before you head out into the wild with your lower-level wild things, make sure you pick up the quest “The Very Best”. Because you’re the best – around – you’ll want to queue up for PvP Pet Battles with a team of three level-25 pets. After only five wins during the event, you’ll be rewarded with an Ultimate Battle-Training Stone, which means another level 25 is on its way to your collection.

Blue Tweets

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

One of the things I love is Highmountain quests divided in questlines like the Divine Bell achv

Yeah, we prefer that format too. I'd expect to see that for the other zones a bit further down the line. (craig_amai)

Songs of Azeroth

AFK PL@YERS has released a video celebrating the 10th anniversary of WoW Taiwan. The next two videos in the series have been released!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/538 ... of-Azeroth
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News