Legion - Spec Swapping, Poll, Jan 20 Hotfixes, Blue Posts, T

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 21 Jan 2016, 19:00

Legion - Spec Swapping, Poll, Jan 20 Hotfixes, Blue Posts, T

Patch 2.4 Hotfixes & Login Issues, How Much Gold in a T10 Vault?

Kindred Keywords Voting, Player Spotlight: Fibonacci - Control Warrior & Freeze Mage

New Diablo Heroes Revealed - Wizard Li-Ming & Necromancer Xul

Legion - Spec Swapping

Legion removes the dual spec limitation in favor of allowing players to use all of their specs. Switching between specs currently costs 100g in the alpha, but this is just a placeholder.

Poll - Spec Swapping Cost

What do you think the cost for swapping specs in Legion should be? If you don't like any of the poll options, feel free to leave a comment!

Patch 6.2.3 Hotfixes - January 20

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Achievements

Character Boost

• Fixed an issue where Seer Kazal may not appear in the Garrisons of recently boosted characters during a Bonus Event.

Legion Combat Logs

UPDATE: Bonus List IDs have been added into the item data, after the enchants. The new format will be...

COMBATANT_INFO,playerGUID,Strength,Agility,Stamina,Intelligence,Dodge,Parry,Block,CritMele e,CritRanged,CritSpell,Speed,Lifesteal,HasteMelee,HasteRanged,HasteSpell,Avoidance,Mastery ,VersatilityDamageDone,VersatilityHealingDone,VersatilityDamageTaken,CurrentSpecID,(Class Talent 1, ...),(PvP Talent 1, ...),[Artifact Trait ID 1, Trait Effective Level 1, ...],[(Equipped Item ID 1,Equipped Item iLvL 1,(Permanent Enchant ID, Temp Enchant ID, On Use Spell Enchant ID),(Bonus List ID 1, ...),(Gem ID 1, Gem iLvL 1, ...)) ...],[Interesting Aura Caster GUID 1, Interesting Aura Spell ID 1, ...]

As usual, we're working on builds of the game that are ahead of what is on Alpha. This change will likely make it into the next Alpha build, but 100% certain. If not, it'll be in the one after that.

Please use this thread to post any feedback on the Vault of the Wardens dungeon. When posting, please note your group composition and any relevant information about the nature of your group (e.g. random LFG group, Mythic raider guildmates, etc.). At this stage, a lot of overall combat balance is in flux, but we're still very interested in hearing overall feedback and impressions of the experience and mechanics.

Ghostcrawler Tweets

Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion

Which WoW expansion was your favorite to play? To design?

Probably LK. I was relatively new to WoW dev (I worked a little on the end of BC) so I was still in "I can't believe I'm here" mode and I didn't know what was impossible yet so I tried crazy stuff.

As a player, it was also a sweet spot, as I suspect it was for many players. The things that eventually grew tiresome about the game (for me anyway) hadn't yet grown tiresome. Just exploring the world was still fun. My guild was younger with fewer families, so we could be more hardcore and accomplish a lot.

It's interesting to me that both those answers have a lot more to do with my emotional state of mind than say features or story or development environment.

Beyond the Worlds - Episode 5

Another episode of Beyond the Worlds has been released.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/543 ... the-Worlds
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News