Legion - Pre-Expansion Quests, Blue Posts, Tweets, DLC #544,

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 04 Jul 2016, 16:00

Legion - Pre-Expansion Quests, Blue Posts, Tweets, DLC #544,

Upcoming PTR Journey Changes, Deckard Cain Cosplay Preview

Top Standard Decks for June 2016, July 2016 Season Begins, The Angry Chicken #157 - The One with Chakki

New In Development Video - Auriel, Archangel of Hope Revealed, Gul'Dan Skins & More!

Jeff Kaplan: Control Map MMR Bug Being Investigated, Competitive Progression & Placement Matches, Coin Flip, Competitive Points

Legion - Pre-Expansion Quests

Now that everyone has had a chance to read the comic, we are taking a look at some more of the pre-expansion quests. The new crystal model for Magni Bronzebeard is used here, along with a visit to Ulduar and Karazhan.

Blue Posts

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Death Knight (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)

Unholy Death Knight -- Legion Beta Feedback

Amidst various Unholy tuning ongoing in the upcoming build, the damage of Festering Wound is increased substantially, as is the damage of the Army of the Dead and Apocalypse ghouls (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Frost Death Knight -- Legion Beta Feedback

Hey all. We've seen the discussion about bugs with Frost DK damage (most notably Rime proc chance), and so I wanted to stop by and let you know that we are aware and fixing several bugs with Frost DK damage over the next build or two.

Rime had 3 chances to proc per Obliterate, several new abilities only used your base 5% crit chance, and the Ambidexterity artifact trait was affecting MH damage, among a few other minor bugfixes. Sindragosa's Fury is also getting a tiny buff. These fixes will obviously affect throughput, and we'll be adjusting tuning with them in mind. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Blue Tweets

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Classes

Demon Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)

I really hate momentum, can't you just remove it? feels clunky and not fun

If we removed everything that someone didn't like, there'd be no game. We can make competitive alternatives instead. (Celestalon)

Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)

I've become very attached to the old pet model, and whilst I like the new one, it's not my old pal. The pic is Live vs PTR.

Good news! All of the old models will be available on various rare spawns in the world, you will be able to re-create Sooty. (Muffinus)

Mounts

Legion brings so many great mount models, but many aren't available to players. Please don't forget them!

Trying to add more different mount styles instead of making all of the colors available to keep them feeling more special/unique (Muffinus)

Much feedback in Warlords that too many recolors were used, agreedo (Muffinus)

Professions

are you working on archaeology on beta #legion? If so, is it intended to get suramar dig sites prior to hitting 110?

I am not, but my sources tell me that it is intended, and intended to be difficult if you head there while levelling (Muffinus)

I didnt attempt the dig sites in Suramar, they just changed on their own. That supposed to happen? Daily rotation?

Yep! Like world quests, they rotate. (Muffinus)

Camera

Understand your view on the camera, but can CVar still be available to adding? DynamicCam has made levelling in beta so great!

Will look into that; the intent was to cap the value, not eliminate interaction with it. Agree that DynamicCam is a cool addon. (WatcherDev)

Misc

does the Mad Merchant spawn in random places? Want to buy it on beta to see it in game to see if I want to buy it when live

One spot, but shows up rarely (Muffinus)

Ghostcrawler Tweets

Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion

.D'ya think the WoW's success ultimately hurt the genre? Can't blame y'all for dominating but I wonder where we would be now?

It probably made it harder for other games to innovate because their publishers might be leery of making something too different. (OccupyGStreet)

But smart people ultimately realize that games are never dethroned by exact clones. MMOs should be innovating more IMO. (OccupyGStreet)

Dark Legacy Comics #544

DLC #544 has been released.

Final Boss - Protection Paladin Spec Preview

Final Boss is back with a second round of spec previews.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/579 ... in-Preview
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News