World Boss - Nithogg, Cataclysm Timewalking, Blue Posts, Twe

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 29 Nov 2016, 18:00

World Boss - Nithogg, Cataclysm Timewalking, Blue Posts, Twe

Final Fantasy XV launches today! Learn everything you need to know with the FFXV Wiki on Gamepedia!

2.4.3 PTR Updated Patch Notes, Blizzard's Black Friday Sale

Gadgetzan Card Reveal Dump - Check out the Rest of the Set!

World Boss - Nithogg

Scourge of the Skies is up this week, sending players to kill Nithogg! He drops item level 860 gear and a Holy Relic.

Bonus Event - Cataclysm Timewalking

Cataclysm Timewalking is back this week.

PTR Build Deploy - 11/28/2016

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Greetings all,

In a few moments, the PTR realms will be coming down in order to deploy a new 7.1.5 build. No ETA for today's push however I'll update the thread if things look like they're going to take longer than usual (>6 hours).

I'll leave this thread open for discussion so long as conversations remain civil and adhere to forum guidelines.

Thanks for your patience!

Greetings PTR friends,

Things are taking a bit longer than expected with this push. Realms are still up with the previous build, so expect some downtime tomorrow when the deploy starts up again.

Thanks again for your patience!

Kirin Tor Emissary Quests

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Just a quick note to say that there was indeed an issue over the weekend with Kirin Tor Emissary being active, but not enough Kirin Tor quests being available.

We deployed a hotfix yesterday that automatically gives completion credit for the Kirin Tor Emissary upon logging in.

This a temporary fix, we're resolving the underlying problem so that next time the Kirin Tor Emissary is active there will be enough Kirin Tor quests available to complete the Emissary Quest.

Apologies for the understandable confusion and frustration this caused.

Blue Tweets

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

was mentioned, as well as numerous bug reports from our guild. Exorsus and From Scratch reported as well and reported as well

Did they? Not that I'd seen. But regardless, not fixing the bug or realizing its severity is on us. (WatcherDev)

None of us is happy with this outcome; but our mistake doesn't excuse or justify others'. (WatcherDev)

Hey, is the TCG considered canon to WoW?

Nope! It's more like a mini-game played within WoW, hence the Innkeeper telling you all of these great stories (Muffinus)

Final Boss - Legion Mages

This week Final Boss sat down with Preheat and Komma to talk about mages in Legion.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/614 ... Boss-Mages
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News