Patch 7.3.5 Hotfixes - January 26, Blue Posts, Maiev Shadows

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 27 Jan 2018, 17:00

Patch 7.3.5 Hotfixes - January 26, Blue Posts, Maiev Shadows

Battle for Azeroth Alpha - Build 25902 Models

Patch 7.3.5 Hotfixes - January 26

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Achievements

• Defeating Algalon should once again award the appropriate achievements.
  • Players can now correctly earn the achievement Souls of the Lost.

Classes

Dungeons and Raids

Items

Player versus Player

Quests

Blue Posts

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker)

I just logged in, and to my surprise, there is a level 90 boost on my character select screen...What is it from? Should I be worried about some sort of account compromise? I have the authenticator and everything. A few weeks ago I purchased a level 100 boost for a warlock. I looked through my transaction history, and there aren't any random purchases. Is this a bug? A random gift from Blizz?

It looks like we're running a process that is switching the level 90 boosts that used to be bound only to the WoW license to make them Blizzard Battle.net wide. So some of you likely had a level 90 boost from a secondary WoW license that is now available for use on any of your WoW licenses on that account. For those currently missing boosts, the process is still running, they should show back up. Once the process completed we'll see how everything looks.

Heroes of the Storm - Maiev Shadowsong Spotlight

Blizzard recently revealed Maiev Shadowsong as the next hero in Heroes of the Storm.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/73 ... d-for-HotS
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News