Battle for Azeroth - Boralus Updates, BfA Profession Levelin

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 22 Mar 2018, 10:00

Battle for Azeroth - Boralus Updates, BfA Profession Levelin

Dean Ayala: No More Even & Odd Cards for Witchwood

Battle for Azeroth - Boralus Updates

In the latest build of the Battle for Azeroth Alpha, the Boralus hub had some minor updates with some additional NPCs and furniture. You can see additional screenshots here.

Profession Leveling in Battle for Azeroth

In Battle for Azeroth, some major changes are coming to the way we level professions.

• Each profession will now be separated into expansions and leveled separately from one another.
  • Each expansion will have it's own leveling path for items from that expansion, similar to the Mists of Pandaria cooking ways.
  • You can choose to go back and level older expansion crafting, or you can simply level the current expansion.
  • This allows you to craft items with current expansion materials without needing older expansion materials to level
  • You can still go back and level older expansion crafting skills as well.
  • To clarify further, an example of this means that you can level your "Cataclysm Tailoring" by crafting Cataclysm patterns, but this doesn't stop you from progressing your "Kul Tiran / Zandalari Tailoring" from with the new expansion's patterns.
  • First Aid is going away and it's patterns are being redistributed into Tailoring and Alchemy. Your First Aid crafts will have to be relearned in their respective new profession.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

In BfA will we have to relearn crafts from previous expansions?

In Battle for Azeroth, any crafts you’ve learned in the past will still be there and not need to be re-learned, with the exception of First Aid. Tailoring and Alchemy crafts, bandages, and anti-venoms that used to be in First Aid will have to be re-learned.(WarcraftDevs)

Blue Posts

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Season 6 Elite Ensembles

I even dare assume a lot of people from this thread would be pretty pissed if they don't release it by next week or so

I have faith that since they promised it will get it done either this week or next week but we will see.

This is kinda why we don't like to promise or say when to expect something like this. :/ Its easy to assume that, but this would be most likely be separate from the usual end of season rewards. Just to set the proper expectation I wouldn't expect this in the next week or two.

If something does change though I will update you guys (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

FinalBossTV 1st Impressions of Hunters in Battle for Azeroth

FinalBossTV made a few videos recently on his first impressions for Hunters in Battle for Azeroth!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/74 ... BfA-Hunter
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News