Family Guy - Warcraft Episode on April 1, PvP Hotfixes, BfA

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 26 Mar 2018, 19:00

Family Guy - Warcraft Episode on April 1, PvP Hotfixes, BfA

Once More Unto The Breach - Adventuring With Kanai

Odds and Evens - New Legendary Minions Encourage Creativity in Witchwood

Family Guy - Warcraft Episode on April 1

Family Guy announced that an episode with some Warcraft references is coming on April 1st. The episode description is: "After Peter and the guys get caught pretending to be military veterans and are found guilty of the Stolen Valor Act, a judge sentences them to join the U.S. Coast Guard."

PvP Hotfixes

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

People on the arena forums are stating the Demonic PvP tabard was just hotfixed and replaced with the same one used in the Ferocious season. The Demonic one was complained about because it looked so bad. From what I can tell so far these reports are true.

Why would that be hotfixed but not the Elite sets? They are both items on the exact same vendor.

Hey guys! This is a bit off-topic for this thread and is a separate issue. It was identified this morning that the previous Demonic Tabard and Cloak didn't look demonic enough so the Ferocious ones were recolored and changed to be the new appearances. Thus looking far more Demonic to match the name.

When you're comparing these things I would suggest looking at the kind of change it is to realize how they're different. For example, an art related change and a change related to adding an item attached to season ratings are very different changes that have different steps to alter them, especially when needing to use the in-game rating systems to verify who can obtain seasonal items from PVP.

I know its frustrating to still not have something you've earned but like I previously stated we have the intention to give this to you guys sooner rather than later. I'm still continually reading the thread and have upped the cap again, as soon as I know more information I'll share it when I can.

Battle for Azeroth - PvP Talents

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

PvP talents are not yet enabled on Alpha servers, and more information will be available once we move into more focused PvP testing. Don't worry though, players will have an opportunity to use PvP talents while leveling in Battle for Azeroth!

Honorable Medallion is still granted to all characters once they enter PvP for the first time. We're also planning on unlocking access to PvP talents at a much lower level than in Legion.

Dark Legacy Comics #626

DLC #626 has been released!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/74 ... ts-DLC-626
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News