Battle for Azeroth - Parrot Mounts, Blue Posts, StarCrafts

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 18 Apr 2018, 13:00

Battle for Azeroth - Parrot Mounts, Blue Posts, StarCrafts

Double Trouble: Vote For Your Favourite Cards in This Past Week's Two Design Competitions

Improved Account Suspensions, Weekly Hero Rotation & Sales, Fanart

Battle for Azeroth - Parrot Mounts

Battle for Azeroth adds a few parrot mount models. The only one with an item currently is Sharkbait's Favorite Crackers, rewarded from Freehold.

Blue Posts

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)

Battle for Azeroth Paladins

After getting used to the Judgement Window and learning how to cram everything into it, I am still glad to see it go

Same honestly. I think it was fun and different but I'm very excited to see how BfA Ret goes.

I'm super happy as well that Crusade right now is not looking to be the go to talent as I wasn't a fan of the Crusade burst window. It was fun seeing the numbers but I'm happy overall to see other options in that talent row like Inquisition become more viable when you're looking at sustained damage versus burst.

Retribution was very strong in Legion however the BfA changes have the ability to smooth out our weak spots and make things like Crusade not look so dominant and open up playstyles we haven't had in awhile and I very much welcome that. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

StarCrafts - S6 Ep9: Evolution Complete

Another episode of StarCrafts has been released!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/75 ... StarCrafts
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Topic/Postby Sven » 18 Apr 2018, 15:52

Blizzard, stop making mounts that can't land on the ground, it's annoying!
Sven
The Snake Dude

Topic/Postby Toot » 18 Apr 2018, 20:23

Maybe it's a trick and this one doesn't fly! :Q
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Return to Warcraft News