Upcoming Raid Testing, Marksmanship Hunter Feedback, Legion

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 31 May 2018, 03:00

Upcoming Raid Testing, Marksmanship Hunter Feedback, Legion

Before the Storm Novel Excerpt, BfA Addon Changes, WoW EU AWC, FinalBossTV Hunters

Raid Testing Schedule - Jun 1st - 4th

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

On Friday, June 1st, we will be conducting a Mythic Uldir raid test for Mythrax. After mythic testing has ended, the first wing of Raid Finder Uldir will be available through the weekend.

Friday, June 1st

• Mythrax - Mythic Uldir - 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST)

Friday, June 1st - Monday, June 4th

• Halls of Containment - Raid Finder Uldir - 14:30 PDT (17:30 EDT, 23:30 CEST)

As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a Beta environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback.

Q: How do I get into the raid zone?

A: In Zuldazar, Boralus, Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade III in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.)

Q: What character should I use to test the raid?

A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players' effective level to 120 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested.

Q: How long does testing last?

A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we're satisfied that we've received that information for a given boss, we'll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.

Marksmanship Hunter Feedback - Battle for Azeroth

Hey everyone,

I wanted to post a few things about Marksmanship, including a few things in the works.

Lone Wolf's damage at 10% may not be the final number. I changed it from 18% to 10% a while back so it being at 18% and such a big DPS swing between pet and no pet would stop dominating the conversation about Lone Wolf. Tuning will happen.

Aimed Shot's charge recovery time will be reduced by haste in a future build.

Rapid Fire's visual effects are not final.

Rapid Fire will bounce to 1 additional target when Trick Shots is active in a future build.

Sniper Training (Mastery) will be changed to affect all of your shots instead of only Focus spending shots in a future build so things like Rapid Fire are not left behind as gear progresses.

RNG - there's a lot of talents with randomness in them. We hear the feedback that you feel things are too random. Some things will probably change to be less random in general, others will have some adjustments made to how they proc to prevent the really bad luck streaks from being a thing.

As always, thanks for the feedback both in this thread and others created.

End of Legion PvP Experience Feedback

To mirror the PvE post where Blizzard is asking about Mythic+, I thought it would be constructive to start a discussion with respect to our PvP experience during this expansion.

There will be one for PvP!

I have a list that we're going down. We don't have a set order at the moment but PvP will be coming up!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/76 ... P-Feedback
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News