Fan Art - The Gods of Zul'Aman Remastered, Blue Tweets, DLC

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 11 Jun 2018, 11:00

Fan Art - The Gods of Zul'Aman Remastered, Blue Tweets, DLC

Our Initial Thoughts and Highlights of the Taverns of Time Arena Event Cards

Nexomania Ending, HGC Mid-Season Brawl Group Stage - Monday

Fan Art - The Gods of Zul'Aman Remastered

Ivan Kuzkin mad an updated version of The Gods of Zul'Aman trailer. You can see a comparison to the original below.

Blue Tweets

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

General feeling seems to be that Legion had solid content drip, but maybe 7.1 was a little too fast. That said, is there anything you'd change about the content per patch? If you could swap X for Y. I.e. "7.X could have used a ___, I would have swapped that for ___." (Muffinus)

Which legendary is your favorite re: acquisition? We've had a lot of them, from a hammer and sword and staff to a bow and glaive to a hammer again and an axe to a cloak etc. (Muffinus)

Will completing the campaign with both an Alliance and Horde character be required for Pathfinder Part 1 achievement?

No. In Battle for Azeroth, you'll only need to complete one of either the Horde or the Alliance campaigns to earn the Pathfinder Part 1 Achievement. (WarcraftDevs)

you mentioned in an interview awhile back that you guys were looking at what to do with pet stables. Any news?

Nothing to share yet, sorry! Realize this is a big deal to hunters though. (Muffinus)

Dark Legacy Comics #635

DLC #635 has been released!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/76 ... ts-DLC-635
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News