Battle for Azeroth Arenas Feedback, Blue Posts, Blue Tweets,

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 19 Jun 2018, 06:00

Battle for Azeroth Arenas Feedback, Blue Posts, Blue Tweets,

Top 64 Decks From DreamHack Summer 2018

HGC Mid-Season Brawl - Grand Finals

Battle for Azeroth Feedback - New Arenas

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

With this thread, we're requesting targeted feedback on the new Arenas:

• Mugambala (Zuldazar)
  • Hook Point (Kul Tiras)

At this time, the Arena queue in the Battle for Azeroth Beta should only offer these two maps. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

In this thread, we're looking for feedback on the Arenas themselves -- how they play and feel, and details on any environmental concerns that you might come across.

Please use the in-game report button to report bugs with spells that aren't working as expected.

You may also wish to leave detailed feedback on such things here.

Blue Posts

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Battle for Azeroth PvP

I get there is a lot to be done and blizz has a lot on their hands. But scaling needs to be addressed. I completely love the idea of a 110 holding his own vs a 120.

But the scaling goes much further then that. I went to org on my lock with a LVL 60 disc priest. It literally took 10 horde to kill him, not exaggerating that number either. At 120 I could get this disc priest below 80% hp. Actually crazy.

Also it’s seems like old pvp gear with resilience works. A lot of people are running around in full Cata pvp gear and other old seasons. Makes you 100% more useful in pvp atm or so it seems. Try it out for yourself. But something needs to be done before 8.0 goes live

Just dropping in to say that the PvP scaling is a system we're iterating on. Anomalies like level 60 players doing more damage than a 110 are essentially bugs that we're ironing out.

It would be helpful to hear scenarios in which you feel the scaling system is functioning oddly (i.e. lower levels doing more damage than max levels, certain spells doing more damage than they should, items etc.)

Thanks for the testing, and the feedback! (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Blue Tweets

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Will all the class story lines/mounts be available in a post-legion world? I am trying to level all the classes as fast as I can but I don't think I will be able to by pre-patch/BFA. Please confirm since this has not been confirmed in awhile.

In Battle For Azeroth, you will be able to earn the Legion class mounts. (WarcraftDevs)

Will "The Chosen" Achievement become un-obtainable at some point? Will the cache that is the reward become un-obtainable at some point? If so, when? Thanks

Yes, "The Chosen" will be moved to a Feat of Strength with 8.0, and that should already/soon be the case in the Battle for Azeroth Beta. (WarcraftDevs)

End of Legion: PvP Systems Feedback

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Thanks guys on all of your responses here and your continued level of feedback you're giving us on these.

What's Next?

I'm gonna be going through and compiling all of this into data for the team like we normally do with topics on the forums. What's different is that having the feedback concentrated like this should help ensure the topic is properly covered.

I'm gonna lock this one now to preserve it. Like I mentioned before we're doing a series of these and the next one is Order Halls.

Where is X Topic?

There is probably a topic on our list that pertains to you so no worries! We plan on covering quite a few bases of playstyles overall within the game.

Dark Legacy Comics #636

DLC #636 has been released!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/77 ... ts-DLC-636
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News