Upcoming Feral Buffs, Bounty Bag Hotfix, Blue Posts

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 22 Aug 2018, 23:00

Upcoming Feral Buffs, Bounty Bag Hotfix, Blue Posts

BlizzCon Season Kicks Off with Best of BlizzCon Videos, Reveals, and an Infographic

Upcoming Feral Buffs

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

As well, please, i beg you, make berserk stays up when you change the form, countless times i needed to change form to cast a regrowth to buff my bleed damage via bloodtalon (first time), only to see berserk buff vanishing.

Going to send a hotfix soon to fix this. Berserk should persist through shapeshifting, same as Tiger's Fury and Incarnation: King of the Jungle. Thanks for pointing it out.

After doing our internal testing, taking into consideration the feedback here and elsewhere, we're now going forward with the following damage increases:

Brutal Slash: +20% Damage

Swipe: +15% Damage

Thrash: +15% Damage

We don't have a precise timeframe for this to hit the live game, but we expect it in the next 48 hours or so.

Bounty Bag Hotfix

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

We've hotfixed the bounty bags to always reward 100 honor, regardless of how many you loot. Keep in mind looting bounties also increments the achievement "Bounty Hunting" which is needed for the meta achievement "Conqueror of Azeroth" which rewards a title and mount.

When the season begins, Bounty Bags will reward Conquest.

Thanks for feedback, and the lively discussion!

Blue Posts

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

No WoW Panel at gamescom

We do not have a dedicated World of Warcraft panel at gamescom this year as such.

We instead have a series of other activities such as Island Expeditions showcases with 2 top German guilds battling it out, a Battle for Azeroth cosplay showcase, Video Games Live performances featuring a live rendition of the sea shanty from Warbringers: Jaina, and the reveal of Warbringers: Azshara.

Warbringers: Azshara will be shown directed after the Battle for Azeroth cosplay showcase which will be streamed live from 18:15 CEST on Friday, 24th August.

We posted a blog yesterday that covers all the WoW related stuff happening at gamescom this year:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ne...-gamescom-2018 (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Call to Arms: Vol'dun Quest

Need to remove the Air Supply Crate. You shouldn't base this quest on whether you get lucky or not. I have been in this wasteland for over an hour, and ran to 2 chests that were called out only to have one despawn in front of me and the other despawn before I got there.

It's not fun what so ever. So, either remove it, or let them last A LOT longer and pin them on the map.

We agree. We are removing the Air Drop requirement in a hotfix. Should be live soon.

Thanks! (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/79 ... Blue-Posts
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News