Allied Races, Blue Posts, BfA Honest Game Trailer, Video Gam

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 31 Aug 2018, 00:00

Allied Races, Blue Posts, BfA Honest Game Trailer, Video Gam

Ladder & Meta, Shady's Move to Standard, Iksar Interview - Value Town #182

Fun and Fanservice Take Center Stage at the Overwatch League All-Star Weekend

New Allied Races Ready to Recruit

Have you unlocked Dark Iron Dwarves or Mag'har Orcs?

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

With the war between the Horde and the Alliance in full swing, you’ll need every ally you can get to help ensure victory for your faction. The journey to bring two new Allied Races—Mag’har orcs and Dark Iron dwarves—into the fold has begun in Kul Tiras and Zandalar.

You can earn the loyalty of these two Allied Races and add their might to your faction by meeting the following requirements:

• Reach level 120
  • Become Exalted with the key subfaction from your side’s War Campaign:

• Alliance: 7th Legion
    • Horde: The Honorbound

• Complete the War Campaign in Kul Tiras and Zandalar and earn the Achievement Ready for War (earnable on both Horde and Alliance).

Two paths lay before you. Which will you take?

Blue Posts

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Why isn't Harrison Jones in BFA?

I mean, Blizzard, srously? We ought to see the old chap in Vol'Dun!

I think he is a bit afraid of snakes! (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Expulsom Sources

I am trying to level jewelcrafting but it requires 2 expulsom to craft a single gem. It is a long way to 150 when expulsum is, seemingly, so rare. How do you guys manage to gather larger amounts of this stuff? I've scrapped a ton of gear with only a few expulsom as a result.

Personally I've managed to obtain, most of the Expulsom from scrapping gear, especially trinkets, that I would not use or were a downgrade for my character. If you see a world quest that offers a trinket, go for it, as it may offer you an Expulsom material - that excludes crafted trinkets. You can also manufacture it if you have the Alchemy profession. So maybe level that profession up, along with your Jewelcrafting? (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Battle for Azeroth - Honest Game Trailers

Smosh Games made an Honest Game Trailer for Battle for Azeroth!

Blizzard at gamescom 2018 - Video Games Live Concert

Blizzard had a Video Games Live Concert at gamescom, featuring Blizzard game music!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/79 ... ve-Concert
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News