Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes - September 18, 2018, Blue Posts

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 19 Sep 2018, 06:00

Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes - September 18, 2018, Blue Posts

Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes - September 18, 2018

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Classes

Dungeons and Raids

• Scarlet Monastery

• Scarlet Fanatic’s Hands of Purity no longer deals excessive damage.

• The Underrot

• Ticks now do less damage and spawn in smaller numbers.
    • Unbound Abomination now spawns pools of Vile Expulsion around him.

• Uldir

• Fetid Devourer

• Corruption Corpuscle health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.

Island Expeditions

• The bonus XP reward for completing a normal Island Expedition has been increased.

Player versus Player

• The PvP Brawl first win of the day now properly awards 40 Conquest.
  • The Seasonal PvP Mount now properly indicates you need Combatant Rated PvP rank or higher to earn it.
  • Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)

• Feral

• Earthen Grasp now only affects melee hit chance, and no longer reduces spell hit chance.

Blue Posts

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

X Exalted Reputation Achievements

Do you have any info on how Reps that you have to pick 1 of two will count? like oracles/frenzyheart and scryers/aldor? if I have 2 characters 1 with each does it count as 2 or do only 1 of the reps count.

It should count as 1. The intention is not to nerf the achievement or raise the number of reps you can have exalted at once, just to make it ease the burdens of alts/character-switching. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

WoW Token Price

From end of July 2018 to today the WoW Token price has dropped by half.

Make of that metric what you will but it tells me that such a steep decline in such a short timeframe is not a good thing.

This means that more people are buying the Tokens with real money faster than those buying the token with gold. Thus causing the price to fall. It unfortunately means a little less gold for your token, but the market dictates that is how much it's worth at the moment. Lot's of gold is moving around as its still the start of an expansion. It's pretty normal.

In fact it means the opposite of what you're proposing, its good for WoW as a whole because it means people are buying plenty of tokens to sell for gold. Slightly negative for token sellers if anything.

I totally see the point you're making though, in that it implies less people are buying tokens with gold. Which isn't necessarily the truth but rather the value of those selling them for gold has drastically changed causing the price to fall.

It’s because the Legion mission tables don’t give gold anymore. I was making 100K/day. Now I make like 5K a day

I think we're still a little too early to see the impact of that within the tokens but it will definitely have an impact in the long run.

I totally see the point you're making though, in that it implies less people are buying tokens with gold. Which isn't necessarily the truth but rather the value of those selling them for gold has drastically changed causing the price to fall.

And I think there's more to the equation than A + B = C.

It's very hard to imply or interpret player interest through a single point of data.[/i]

Definitely true as well! It's a little harder to infer fully the impact of the token within the economy as you guys don't have sight on the buying and selling rates. I'm pretty sure people can pick up on what I implied though in my explanation. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Weekly Conquest Reward

To clarify, the weekly conquest item (from the conquest cap quest, not the chest) gives a set item level. This does not increase based upon your rating. However, it could be boosted to an item level corresponding to your current rank with a Battleborn Sigil. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/80 ... Blue-Posts
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News