Patch 8.1.0 PTR - Build 27934 Broadcast Text

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 28 Sep 2018, 21:00

We're working on organizing the text and adding more, so keep checking back!

Spoilers ahead.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion

Lord Admiral Proudmoore was as gallant as they come! She offered the Horde every chance to turn back.

When it looked like the Horde might get the upper hand, the Lord Admiral turned the tables!

And that's how it happened. Lady Proudmoore was the bravest hero I'd ever seen!

Thank you, soldier. We will see that you Lord Admiral's wounds are healed.

Champions, thank you for all you've done this day. We cannot reward you enough for your service.

No doubt the Horde will seek reprisal for their losses. We must make ready for what is to come.

Alliance forces have come ashore in the harbor. They are spreading throughout Zuldazar like a plague.

We must reach de pyramid before dey do! My father is defending it with only a handful of guards.

We gonna be doin' everythin' we can, princess! Gonna start by clearin' dese Dark Irons outta da way!

Take dat, shorty! Nice work, champions!

De city surges with Bwonsamdi's power! My father would not invoke dis ritual unless de odds were dire.

I must go to his side at once. Champions of de Horde, please... hurry!

You heard her. Keep moving!

What in da name of da loa be dat ting?!

Attention Horde thugs! This primitive pyramid is now Alliance property!

To demonstrate our capabilities, we've prepared a little... or shall I say BIG... surprise for you!

Ohhhhhhh, what we got here now? Dis big fella look like he could be useful, eh?

Don't ya be lazy now, ape mon! Get up and show those invaders dat dey shouldn't be messin' wit ol' Bwonsamdi!

Proudmoore... Oh, I am going to enjoy seeing you fall!

Why Blightcaller... I don't believe you've ever received a proper burial. I'd say you're overdue.

Dose Alliance monsters! Dey... dey...

Get ahold of yourself! These champions of the Horde will avenge your king. Give them every bit of information you can.

I will tell you everything I know. It began when de Alliance reached de pyramid...

De rest you know. King Rastakhan was a hero for his people. I would do anything to avenge him!

The Alliance must suffer for their crimes. Do not let them get away!

Princess Talanji! Da Alliance be usin' their sea priest mojo against us!

No! Dose butchers are getting away!

Helm, bring us to de docks! By de loa... what has happened here?

De Alliance invaded our city and killed our king. De wounded need my aid.

Captain, take dese Horde champions and pursue de murderers! Bring me de head of Jaina Proudmoore!

It will be so, princess! Heroes, come aboard!

Leave da princess to her grief, champions. No doubt she bein' greatful to ya for seekin' to avenge Rastakhan.

And yet Proudmoore managed to escape with her wretched life. The warchief will not be pleased.

Still... you made the Alliance bleed. Gather your strength, heroes. There will be more fighting to come.

It seems the Banshee Queen isn't the only one with ghouls in her arsenal.

No surprise in her choice of allies. The Zandalari deserve their fate.

I don't think so, goblin. Heroes, you know what to do.

Rastakhan chose his fate when he sided with the Horde.

We can savor our victory back in Boralus. It's time to get our people out of here.

Everyone! Head to the ships!

Jaina badly wounded... Mekkatorque on the brink of death... What went wrong, Genn?

The strike on Zuldazar was a success, but the Horde caught up to us as we retreated.

We have a witness who survived the battle, my king.

The Grand Admiral fought bravely, as did the High Tinker. But the Horde attacked with such rage... such fury!

Champions, speak to the survivor. I want details on what happened out there.

I'll do my best to tell you what happened. It started when they saw their king fall...

As you know, the Horde arrived too late to save King Rastakhan. While the troll princess grieved, it was the Blightcaller who rallied their forces.

The Horde hoped to pin us between their pursuing champions and the forces holding the docks. But they didn't count on the High Tinker!

He gave us help from the skies while gnome forces aided us on the ground... until Gallywix showed up.

The High Tinker fought bravely. But in the end... it wasn't enough. Thank goodness one of his crazy inventions carried him to safety!

What the...? Okay, I wanna know two things... First, how could you let that pipsqueak get away? And second.... WHY DON'T I HAVE AN ESCAPE POD LIKE THAT?

Enough! That's one Alliance hero down. But I want your blades soaked in Proudmoore blood. Move!

The 7th Legion fought bravely to get us out of there.

The Horde forces were relentless... bloodthirsty. But our Kul Tiran forces weren't backing down!

The sea priests did their job. It was a sight to behold!

The champions of the Horde boarded the Zandalari ship and came after us.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/80 ... dcast-Text
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News