Dev Q&A, Emissary Azerite Scales to 370, Ma'Ganis in HotS, H

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 08 Oct 2018, 20:00

Dev Q&A, Emissary Azerite Scales to 370, Ma'Ganis in HotS, H

The 2018 HCT Fall Championship - All Player Decklists!

Heroes of the Storm PTR Patch Notes - October 8, 2018

Live Developer Q&A Thursday, October 11 – Submit Your Questions

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Join us live on Twitch.tv/Warcraft Thursday, October 11, at 11:00am PST, as we sit down with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A, where he’ll be answering your World of Warcraft questions including those on the next content update—Tides of Vengeance.

You can submit your questions here in this thread or on Twitter by using the hashtag #WarcraftQA.

As a reminder, please keep your questions short (40 words or less) so that we can get to as many questions as possible. We look forward to you joining us live on Thursday!

Azerite Armor from Emissary Rewards Now Scale to 370

Azerite Armor that is rewarded from emissaries can now scale up to item level 370 after today's maintenance. It seems like you have to have an item level of 370 for the rewards to scale to it, but that threshold hasn't been confirmed.

Blue Posts

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Ranked PvP Item Levels

There is one question that I have seen alot that has never been answered. We know the Weekle cache loot is based on the highest rating for the week, even if you fall below that rating you still get it. But what about the random end of match drops? For example: I currently have duelist rank (over 2100 rating), so therfore I get duelist loot (ilvl 370). But what if I drop down below duelist rank, to lets say 1900 rating, and then get a random end of match loot. Does this end of match loot drop duelist loot (370), or will it drop at the rating im currently at(365)?

An answer on this would be much appreciated since I can't seem to find an answer anywhere, and getting an actual drop is also impossible. Anyone?

Just received an answer back regarding this one.

The item level of any gear received at the end of the match should scale based on the rating you had when the match began.

So, for you example, if you entered a match with a duelist level rating, any gear you receive should be at least 370. But if you lose and drop out of the duelist range, any gear you receive at the end of subsequent matches will be of lower item level until you get back into the duelist range. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Mal'Ganis is the Next Heroes of the Storm Hero

Mal'Ganis is the next hero to enter the Nexus!

HeroStorm Episode 48 Triple Bypass

Carbot Animations has released the next episode of HeroStorm!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/80 ... Episode-48
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News