Zandalari & Kul Tiran Allied Race Update

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 07 Nov 2018, 00:00

Blizzard has updated the Zandalari Troll and Kul Tiran race options.

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

We’ve discovered two errors in our original communications regarding which classes would be available to the Kul Tiran and Zandalari Allied Races. We’re in the process of updating those communications now, but wanted to call your attention to two important corrections:

• Warlock was incorrectly listed as an available option for Zandalari at the What’s Next panel at BlizzCon. The Zandalari have no connection to fel magic, and will not be able to be Warlocks.
  • Mage was incorrectly omitted as an available option for Kul Tirans in the panel and on the World of Warcraft website. While Kul Tiran Mages are relatively uncommon, there are a few prominent examples, and so Kul Tiran characters will be allowed to play as Mage.

We apologize for the confusion that these errors have caused.

This wasn't an error in communication. You just realized after the fact that your judgment was a bit lacking and so you changed some things.

This was simply what it is, an error. We posted one thing on the website and one thing in the slides at the panels. This was a misalignment on assets so we're correcting that now. It happens.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/81 ... ace-Update
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Topic/Postby Pepple » 07 Nov 2018, 00:23

This is a pretty substantial "mistake" to make and I agree with the person who fired back...
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Return to Warcraft News