Elixir of Tongues Live, Upcoming Tuning, Q&A Feedback, A Mes

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 15 Dec 2018, 01:00

Elixir of Tongues Live, Upcoming Tuning, Q&A Feedback, A Mes

Hivemind Update: Some Monocles have been found.

Season 15 End/Season 16 Start Dates

Rastakhan's Rumble Legendary Cards Worth Your Dust

A Message From Production Director Kaéo Milker

Overwatch Winter Wonderland Patch - Skins, Nerfs & Buffs

Elixir of Tongues Hotfix Live

The Elixir of Tongues is now for sale on Fizzi Liverzapper.

Upcoming Tuning Adjustments - December 18

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

With scheduled maintenance next week on 19 December, we’re focusing on shoring up a couple of specs that fell a little behind with Tides of Vengeance:

Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)

Feral

• Damage of all abilities increased by 7%.

Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)

Frost

• Damage of all spells increased by 3%.

Both of these adjustments will apply to PvP activities as well.

Developer Q&A Feedback

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

I know he more then likely didn’t word it right but…It honestly sounds like they only take analysis data into consideration and not their player base…

Which would actually explained a ton about the sate of the current game, class design, and how poor of a state BFA launched…

That Q&A was hard to watch

I guess you’d be surprised just how much we do read and do listen but that doesn’t mean we do knee-jerk reactions to whatever someone says. We do miss things and do make mistakes, we are still human (unfortunately?), but we do try to consider the implications that changes will have for all player types. We, the World of Warcraft community, are a mass of individuals and not a hive mind. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

If you have additional questions or topics to discuss feel free to share those. If there were specific questions you felt weren’t important, please specify those. Keep in mind that what you are wanting answered and what is important to you can easily be different to others… many others. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

A Message From Heroes Production Director Kaéo Milker

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker)

Yesterday, we announced a difficult decision—the HGC will not be returning in 2019 and we’ll be transitioning some Heroes of the Storm developers to our other game teams. While our extended Blizzard family working on World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, Overwatch, and our unannounced projects will be getting an influx of much-needed, extremely talented Heroes devs to help them achieve their goals, it also means that we’ll need to change the cadence of support for Heroes going forward.

So, I’m sad. I’m sad because I love this team and this game that we’ve built together, with all of you, and this past year has been such a great one for Heroes of the Storm. The HGC had its best year yet and I was so looking forward to the 2019 season. On the game side, we’ve had a steady stream of some of the most sought-after heroes, amazing themed events, and impactful reworks. We also made meaningful progress on improving core systems and features across the game. We truly hit our stride in 2018, so I’m disappointed that some of the exciting plans we had for 2019 will have to change.

But all is not lost. The team that remains dedicated to Heroes of the Storm is a veritable Who’s Who of developers who have been driving every facet of the game from the very beginning—from people you know and have seen speak publicly about the game for years, to those who have poured their hearts into it from behind the scenes. In short, we’re continuing to develop the game with an incredible team that has the experience and passion required to support Heroes of the Storm well into the future.

The Heroes of the Storm team and I also have a unique opportunity to rethink things and reprioritize. Because now more than ever, our charge is to focus on taking care of you, our players, and to channel all our energy into keeping the game dynamic and fun. This means we’re still committed to regular hero reworks, themed events, and even new heroes. We’re setting our sights on the new goals and timelines for what we want to do with the game from here on out and we’re eager to share those plans as soon as they’re finalized.

So, I’m also excited. I’m excited for my teammates to bring their hard-won experience from making this game to the other teams at Blizzard to help their games be even better. And I’m especially excited for Heroes of the Storm to continue evolving with a renewed focus and purity of purpose.

Thank you for joining us on the journey so far, and please bear with us through these changes. Your feedback is as critical as ever, and continues to guide our priorities and decisions while helping us be better along the way.

Thank you,

Kaéo

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/82 ... eroes-Team
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News