Blue Posts, Blizzard CFO hired by Square, Former Hearthstone

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 05 Jan 2019, 08:00

Blue Posts, Blizzard CFO hired by Square, Former Hearthstone

Battle of Dazar’alor Raid Preview and Schedule

Shaman Community Perception vs. Reality

Originally Posted by Blizzard
(Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

I don’t mean to harp on you not specifically mentioning enhance. But I am constantly getting told enhance doesn’t bring enough cleave to be invited to a group. Note, not a mention of my skill, but of the class itself. I am pretty good at enhance, i am pretty bad at ele. But my god can ele do some amazing cleave and aoe dmg. Enhance… um… no? I get that there is and should be differences, but the gap seems too wide, no?

Right now that’s an issue with the perception of Shamans. numbers wise shamans can put them up, both Elemental and Enhancement, however the perception of Shamans in 8.0 has led to you guys into having a harder time when in reality you’re perfectly viable. I wish I had a solution to this right now but its something we’re aware of and know it becomes a problem if a class is known as “struggling”. One of those unfortunate WoW things when it comes to community discussion on viability that has existed since Vanilla.

Little off topic from OPs original post but just letting you know its something we’re aware of.

Sever Lag Investigation On-going

Some players have reported noticeable server lag lately.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Do you have any update to provide on the server lag issue?

We've been actively investigating these reports in order to find the root cause. As soon as we can track down what's causing the issue, we'll get started on a fix.(WarcraftDevs)

Blizzard CFO Hired by Square

Blizzard Entertainment's CFO Amrita Ahuja has been hired by Square, Inc. This comes one week after the CFO of Activision Blizzard (Blizzard's parent company), Spencer Neumann, was hired by Netflix. For more information click the banner below, and for the full press release click here.

Former Top Hearthstone Designers Making a Marvel Game

Former Hearthstone director Ben Brode and a group of colleagues left Blizzard last year to start a game studio called Second Dinner. They announced they've received $30 million in funding from Chinese game company NetEase, who is also a co-developer on the upcoming Diablo Immortal mobile game. They will be making a game set in the Marvel universe. Click the banner for more information courtesy of Kotaku.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/82 ... arvel-Game
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News