Burning Crusade Blizzard Survey, Brandy Camel Leaves Blizzar

Stay up to date with all the news regarding Warcraft, and anything related, courtesy of MMO-champion.com!

Topic/Postby Haggle » 29 Mar 2020, 04:00

Burning Crusade Blizzard Survey, Brandy Camel Leaves Blizzar

WoW Classic - Burning Crusade Official Blizzard Survey

Yesterday, players on Reddit began reporting that they received an official survey from Blizzard asking questions about a hypothetical Burning Crusade Classic Server. The questions asked are listed below. Thanks to soramac on the classicwow subreddit for the photo!

• How interested are you in a "Classic" version of Burning Crusade?
  • Thinking about the potential ways a player could start a character in "Classic" Burning Crusade, which of the following would you prefer most?

• Continue playing my current Classic character on my existing server as it progresses to the Burning Crusade expansion, with the option to transfer to a Classic server that will never progress past level 60.
    • Continue playing my current Classic character on my existing server that will never progress past 60, with the option to transfer to a Burning Crusade server.
    • Start a brand new character from Level 58 on a new Burning Crusade server.
    • Start a brand new character from Level 1 on a new Burning Crusade server.
    • None of the above

Diablo Community Manager Brandy Camel Leaving Blizzard

Diablo Community Manager Brandy Camel, also known as Nevalistis, is leaving Blizzard to take on the role of Dungeons and Dragons Community Manager at Wizards of the Coast! We wish her all the best!

Originally Posted by blizzard
(Blue Tracker)

This is, undoubtedly, one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to write. Not gonna lie, it took me a few tries.

March 27, 2020 will be my final day as Diablo Community Manager, and at Blizzard Entertainment. I’m not leaving for any ill reasons; my team here has always been understanding and kind, every developer I’ve had the honor of interacting with has been delightfully passionate, and the decision to leave was ultimately mine alone. I have an opportunity to explore a new and very different adventure, and if you’re curious about that, I’ll share more about it on my personal channels. Sometimes, opportunity presents itself and you just gotta roll the dice.

What I want to focus on is expressing my gratitude to this community. For welcoming me when I stumbled in at the announcement of Reaper of Souls. For making me feel at home as I was trembling on livestream, fighting stage fright while introducing the expansion to the world. For all the smiles, high-fives, hugs, and selfies at conventions (especially BlizzCon). For the absolute conviction and passion for Sanctuary that I see in every player’s post, whether it’s excitement over the latest Season or constructive criticism for your favorite class. Regardless of highs and lows, this is one of the best communities out there, and the heart of it is warm, caring, and filled with people who just want more Diablo.

Thank you for permitting me to be a part of your community. Thank you for reading my weird blogs and tolerating my terrible puns and memes. And thank you for staying awhile to listen. I’ve had an incredible opportunity learn and grow as person that I’ll carry with me the rest of my life, and I can’t wait to delve the depths of the Burning Hells and face down the mother of Sanctuary alongside the rest of you.

Lastly, rest assured that the Diablo community will be left in good hands. I’ve spent a fair amount of my final weeks here preparing to pass the torch to those who will follow in my footsteps and working with the team here to ensure the transition is as smooth as possible. You won’t be left unheard or unacknowledged, but please be understanding while the next folks get settled in. We’re all here to battle the demons of Hell together, after all!

I’ll see you in Sanctuary, adventurers.

DLC#719

DLC #719 has been released!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/90 ... s-Blizzard
"I love the smell of nether in the morning. It smells like... ... victory"
Haggle
Rhyme News Reporter

Return to Warcraft News