What are you gonna do/play at the Legion?

The Black Temple was merely a setback. Again.

Topic/Postby Juste » 07 Apr 2016, 18:24

What are you gonna do/play at the Legion?

I'm pretty thrilled about the Demon Hunters. Really wanna try them out. Also wanna try some other classes as lots of classes are getting huge revamps and basically remade in to whole new specs. I would like to try Ret Paladins and swing Ashbringer and then Discipline priests which are kind of getting unique spec which is half damage dealer and half healer hybrid and then melee hunters.

Very thrilled about the Class order halls too. They are basically huge class quest complexes and class quests have always been among the best content in Wow imo.
Stand your ground, child, keep your senses. The pain is fleeting, but victory is forever.
Juste
Halberd enthusiast

Topic/Postby Keiji » 07 Apr 2016, 20:01

Can finally be a Melee hunter! I remember getting abuse off people back in the day because I had a Zin'roch!

Now I can hit things with it!
2 people like this post.
Keiji
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 07 Apr 2016, 22:23

I'll obviously be sticking with Lil through thick and thin. But I'm looking forward to testing out the new Outlaw rogue. Pistol shot, woo!
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Shevron » 07 Apr 2016, 22:37

Would love to say keep levelling Shev, but lately I feel warlocks are just glorified fire mages with pets and lost quite a lot of interest in the class.

Will see where this rogue I'm levelling ends up - he might become my main source of WoW entertainment.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 07 Apr 2016, 23:59

As usual, I level up all classes to the max. Depends on how many I have at 100 by the end of WoD though. Shaman will be next (I have a few at 90+) and monk is lacking behind. Rest are already waiting for Legion to come out.

I am also making a gnome hunter. His name will be Calvin and he will have a pet tiger named Hobbes. :Q
Traest wrote:RP is like farting. If you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Lilandris likes this post.
Sarawr

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 08 Apr 2016, 02:45

Alwynn will be leveled as per usual in all expansions. After max level reached and content heavily explored I'll probably level an alt (depending on how good the expansion is).
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Toot » 08 Apr 2016, 14:40

I'm kinda in the same thought as Shev. As much as I love Toots, warlock just doesn't seem like a fun class to play anymore. We'll see what the expansion brings.
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 10 Apr 2016, 20:36

I am mage. Hear me roar.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Traest » 10 Apr 2016, 21:16

*stabbystabstab*
DING!
*stabbystabstab*
DING!

And so on...
2 people like this post.
Traest
Will stab things for gold

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 11 Apr 2016, 07:58

warlocks will have a trait "fun class" which will make them +50% more fun to play
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Next

Return to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth