Transmogrify in Legion

The Black Temple was merely a setback. Again.

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 10 Jun 2016, 09:52

Transmogrify in Legion

I am sure this is something you guys want to know about so I took some screenies from the appearances and transmogrify interfaces. I ran through Karazhan to get some items for this and majority of them were cloaks so the images are mostly them. It is important to know that the appearances are only unlocked by soulbound items so if you get an item that is not bound to you, you have not collected that appearance yet, and you can only collect appearances of the armour type you can use.

These first images show the appearances interface and you can see where it's located as well. On the first image I have filtered it to show only the collected items and the second one shows also the not collected ones as well. Tooltips also change depending on if you have collected the appearance or not.
ImageImage

Here is a cloak that I have collected and it shows what the tooltip says about it.

And this one shows a not collected item and the items that has similar appearance and where to get it. It is same for enchant appearances as well.
ImageImage

Now the transmogrify. Hiding options are added to the interface and as such they act as a transmog for the item.ImageImageImage

You can save outfit and give different appearances for each but I don't have enough gear to show that feature just yet. :)
Traest wrote:RP is like farting. If you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Sarawr

Topic/Postby Juste » 10 Jun 2016, 09:57

God yes this is so good thing to happen. I'm sure everyone has bags full of clothes on their bank.
Stand your ground, child, keep your senses. The pain is fleeting, but victory is forever.
Juste
Halberd enthusiast

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 10 Jun 2016, 13:49

My void storage is almost full ._. And my bank ._.

That interface looks great!
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth