Bad Dream

Take a look into the life of a not-so-ordninary servant of the light!

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 11 Apr 2011, 00:26

Bad Dream

Bad dream

“Never!” Lil woke from a nightmare, sweating all over. She sat up in bed, holding her head in her hands and breathing heavily.
“Huh.. wha-?” Zho had woken up from Lil’s shouting. “It’s in the middle of the night, dear... Bad time for shouting.”
“I’m so sorry, I just... I just had a nightmare that’s all.”
Zho frowned.
“I don’t want to talk about it now, maybe in the morning.”
“Alright, dear... If that’s what you want.”
There was a pause. Lil sighed.
“Just.. hold around me, alright?” Lil lay down again and cuddled up against Zho and let her put her arms around her. Zho kissed Lil’s neck once and gave her a reassuring squeeze.
“My angel, everything will be alright. Try to go back to sleep.”
Lil shut her eyes, under her eyelids waited the gruesome image from her nightmare, a demonic figure. In the dream the demon had been weaving a spell to take control of Lil’s mind, to make her do the worst thing she could think of; kill her wife, Zho. Lil shivered at the thought, almost squirming, Zho gave her another reassuring squeeze.
“It was just a dream... Everything is alright.” Lil uttered the words in a whisper before falling asleep again.

In the morning, they sat in their nightgowns at the table, drinking tea and having breakfast, though Lil didn’t eat much, she couldn’t get the bad dream out of her head. Zho didn’t really know what to say at first after Lil had explained the dream to her.
“I won’t ever let that happen, your mind is your own. If anyone or anything even tries something like that I will punch them so hard in the face that they won’t even be welcome in the twisting nether afterwards.” Zho looked straight into Lil’s eyes as she spoke. Lil smiled back at her.
“Thanks, love, you always know what to say to make me feel better.”
Zho got up from her chair and walked over to Lil and gave her a big hug, even lifting her off her chair and kissing her several times. Lil couldn’t help but giggle and blush as Zho spun around with her in her arms.
“Ah, I married you for a reason, Zho-”
“Only one?” Zho flashed a grin.
“Alright, many reasons, but no magic will ever be able to make me take your life.. Ever.”

-----------

Lil isn't always the tough woman she may appear to be in these stories, she has her fragile moments as well. ;)
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to Lilandris the Lightmancer