Linda

Take a look into the life of a not-so-ordninary servant of the light!

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 27 Sep 2012, 17:24

Linda

Decided that I had to establish my monk character properly, and what better way than through a story? :D

-----------------

So this one time...

It was a typical autumn evening in Stormwind, not too cold, not too warm. A short draenei lady was walking homewards from the pub, she wore long, wide-legged pants, and what could perhaps be classed as a short robe, no longer than just above her knees. A smile on her face and smiles in her eyes, and a heavy smell of beer surrounded her, the lady was properly drunk.

Staggering along the streets, slightly hunched over and with a small keg of ale under her right arm, she was in her own hazy world as she slowly made her way home.

Not considering the dangers of walking down back-alleys at this hour, she decided to take a shortcut. She rounded a corner and bumped into a big, burly human fellow in dark clothing. She bowed down apologetically and gestured for the man to pass, but he remained stationary.
"Well now, what's a pretty thing like you doing out on a night like this, What's your name, pretty lass?"
The draenei made a "drinking"-motion with her hand and grinned, before patting the keg under her arm.
"Ah yes, I can smell that you've been drinking, but alas, you won't be drinking again any time soon. Stand and deliver, at her lads!"
Strangely enough, the draenei smiled at the man as his lackeys jumped out of the shadows. She bowed down in an elaborate, unsteady manner that only a drunkard could achieve, and unwittingly dodging the swing of a club from behind her. She dropped the keg on the ground and thrust her hand palms outward towards the big fellow, the palms connected with the man's chest with great force and caused him to fall backwards. One of the lackeys approached quickly from behind and attempted to grab the draenei's arms, however as she made a "graceful" sway to the left, the man had to rethink his plans quickly, but before he was able to, the draenei came around in a drunken spin and punched him in the gut with her left fist, knocking the air out of the poor man. A loud roar was heard as one of the smaller fellows charged at her from the front with his fist drawn back for a punch. The draenei blocked the punch and gave the man a powerfull back-hand to the side of the head to disorient him before kicking him away.

Now the big fellow was back on his feet, he drew a knife and approached the draenei somewhat more cautiously than his comrades had. The draenei crouched down slightly and threw the man over her shoulders and into a stack of crates, the smell of ripe cheese filled the air as one of the crates broke and revealed its contents. The draenei lady stumbled drunkenly towards the last robber who immediately put up his guard with a somewhat frightened look in his eyes. The lady hiccuped loudly and swayed to the side again as if she was about to fall over, and just at the last moment she put a hoof down to keep herself standing as she delivered a quick and powerful chop to the man's ribs, the man screamed in agony as one of his ribs broke.
"KiyAAAH!!" The draenei exclaimed as she kicked the man with a powerful roundhouse kick and sent him flying a yard's way before he connected with the cobblestone street floor with a thud.

"Linda, my name is Linda... " Realizing the comedy of her previous statement's conclusion, she burst into a loud giggle-snort not unlike those of a little schoolgirl. She stumbled over to the keg on the ground, picked it up and took a loooooooong sip from it before falling over backwards, out cold!

Town guards arrived on the scene and did not know what to make of what they saw.
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Toot » 12 Dec 2012, 23:36

I hope that wasn't one of Rhyme and Punishment's "Cheese Boxes" that got smashed!

I miss those boxes.
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Return to Lilandris the Lightmancer