Lesson

Take a look into the life of a not-so-ordninary servant of the light!

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 27 Jun 2008, 10:06

Lesson

Lilandris walked slowly up the steps to the cathedral, it was summer, people walking around in their summer clothes, smiling and laughing. There was a flowery smell mixed with fresh fish about Stormwind. "You wanted to see me Archbishop?" "yes, as a matter of fact I did, please sit down with me." The Archbishop eyed Lil up and down a few times before continuing. "I have been watching your progress ever since the day you stumbled in here as a pilgrim. We both know about your great progress in the ways of the light and in the service of our cathedral. You know a lot about the balance between good and evil..." "And greed." Lilandris stated while giving the Archbishop a deep look in the eyes. "I see the balance in the world a triangle, good, evil and greed." "Yes, that's right you do, I had forgotten. Anyway, as I was saying; it is time for you to be taught another lesson in the ways of the light. You said yourself once that all light casts a shadow, this is true and the light we worship is no exception." The Archbishop smiled at Lil, she smiled back. "It is time for you to embrace the holy shadows teachings, they may overwhelm you, they might scare you, but I'm confident you can learn to handle them well with your knowledge." "I understand." Lil said before standing up. "You have no doubt seen some of your more experienced brethren assume a shadowform, I'm going to teach you this now. Close your eyes, watch the darkness, take a deep breath and picture yourself fading into the shadows." Lil opened her eyes and could see she had managed to assume a shadowform, she felt strangely cold which was a relief from the heat of the cathedral. "Go now my child, and practice the chants and spells that are of the holy shadows teaching, I am confident you will find them most usefull in certain situations."
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Return to Lilandris the Lightmancer