The journal

Crazy with impeccable logic that makes no sense, Short stories and adventures for your enjoyment

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 13 Apr 2013, 13:24

The journal

This thread is Tormeron's journal found after he would die (i have no intention of killing him, just would like to have this story going, bits and scraps of what Tormeron is thinking)

book's description wrote:dark runes are scattered on the cover of this heavy book, although the room is filled with light the runes seem to absorb the light and these words are written barely to be seen "The Dark Journal"

Entry 372 wrote:It has been hard labor to deceive them all of my intentions, luckily most blame the dark knight Malleena for my actions. Some suspect me, but cannot prove it has been me who has been behind it all.

entry 3 wrote:Dear Journal, i have begun my training into being a mage, the archmage thinks i am showing great talent. Hopefully this will allow me to finally take revenge upon the orcs.

I have travelled to Stormwind after the brutal killing of my parents, no longer shall i wait for death to find me, it shall be me who shall next time take my revenge.

In my short time here i've found an interesting tome regarding curses of sufferings, i have no idea why no one seems to ever read from this tome.
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 11 Sep 2013, 10:11

Some more entries
Entry 500 wrote:There has been an incident at the bar tonight where i might have accidently shown my powers to Lilandris, hopefully she'll soon forget it through my constant blabbering about nonesense to her

Need to be careful, it seems some members of the Rhyme and Punishment are suspecting me of being a warlock. They can't prove anything yet, so i shall dissuade them of that notion

Entry 503 wrote:It has been a nice meeting with Rhyme and Punishment, until Lilandris arrived and made a mess of things, perhaps it is time to take more drastic measures...?

It is something to consider as I cannot be discovered or my entire entry and exit of the city shall be barred, revenge shall be mine!
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Return to Tormeron the Insane