Forum permission changes

Stay up to date with all the guild news and gossip.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 09 May 2010, 16:26

Forum permission changes

I realised that I have gone way too deep into paranoid mode when it comes what unregistered and new applicants can see of the forums, which can be off-putting to new people who may be interested in joining the guild.

While obviously private sections will remain Rhymers only, I will be soon revising what people can see and cannot see in order to make things a little bit more .. "interesting" to outsiders.

If I screw up in the process, and you approved Rhymers see something weird like not being able to access a section that you normally do, please let me know, as the list of settings is overwhelming, so I may click the wrong button somewhere along the way :Q

Feel free to post any suggestions in this thread.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Pepple » 09 May 2010, 19:01

As long as they can see and not post/talk in the chat box, sure.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 10 May 2010, 09:48

Ahhh, painful memories of "LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ".... :Q
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 10 May 2010, 10:09

nuh chatbox is members only don't worry
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Shevron » 16 May 2010, 15:40

Right ... juggled around A LOT of things, in the light of our new recruitment campaign, so if you see anything weird with your access rights, please speak up.
Shevron
Resident Grump

Return to Guild Announcements.