The Official RnP Website

Stay up to date with all the guild news and gossip.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 17 Jul 2008, 13:14

The Official RnP Website

Hai Rhymers!

As some of you know may have noticed, Rhyme still lacks a website.

We have an imba Forum, Chat applets, Ventrilo and Teamspeak, yet we lack a good official website, and this is where you come in.

There's a lot of creativity among you peeps, and I'm sure you can come up with something truly worth of Rhyme's reputation.

So yes, we are going "public", and asking you guys, if you're interested in designing and building an official website for Rhyme.

We currently have no design concepts in mind, so you're free to brainstorm and come up with anything you deem worthy. Obviously drafts or concept pics would be of help, since everything will be discussed and dissected between Officers.

Anyone that is interested, throw me a Private Message, or whisper me in-game, and we'll discuss any ideas that you might have in mind.

Obviously there's no need for me to enforce that this is for serious candidates only, since you will have the responsibility to take care of the website, keep up with updates, and having running it smoothly for a long while.

For the technical stuff, server is currently running on the following:

Apache Version 2.2.8
PHP Version 5.2.6
MySQL 5.0.51b

Obviously since we're running Apache, no ASP etc is to be used. Any other technical questions, I'm the server gatekeeper, so direct them to me.

So get your creative juices running, and gimme a poke.

Again ... Serious candidates only.

Shev.
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Shevron » 17 Jul 2008, 13:33

We have 2 offers so far.

1 for Artwork
1 for General Design

Keep em coming!
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 17 Jul 2008, 23:24

So much to do, so little time..
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 18 Jul 2008, 17:27

Come on guys .... there must be someone amongst you all!
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 22 Jul 2008, 15:52

Actually, I don't mind doing odd bits and pieces on Photoshop or Vue - just give me an idea and I can cobble things together. I can't do anything fulltime though.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 22 Jul 2008, 16:56

Well that's the problem. We got loads of photoshoppers, but no HTML'ers
Shevron
Resident Grump

Return to Guild Announcements.