Guide requests?

They're watching. All the time. Everywhere.

Topic/Postby Dunnykin » 16 Jun 2015, 16:39

Guide requests?

Had an idea of a guide I'd like to see, so threw this up here in case others wanted to add requests as well.

So, for Tormeron or anyone else who'd like to answer, I'd would be interested in seeing some tips on what to do with a new PC, such as creating back-ups, useful apps, useless pre-packaged apps to remove, things along these lines. Or even some useful links to check out with advice about this.:dunnykin:
Pepple wrote:I haven't because breasts.
Dunnykin
Enemy of the Tortoise

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 16 Jun 2015, 17:34

Give me some time and i'll write it down, might even save you the trouble and compose my own program for installation of a new PC
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Shevron » 16 Jun 2015, 19:26

Dunnykin on 16 Jun 2015 17:39 wrote:useless pre-packaged apps to remove

All of them?
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Juste » 22 Jun 2015, 20:46

Stahp talking about apps!
Stand your ground, child, keep your senses. The pain is fleeting, but victory is forever.
Juste

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 08 Sep 2015, 10:22

I need a bit more info regarding what exactly you are seeking, An installation guide or what apps you should install with your windows?
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Return to Tinfoil Hat Members' Club