End of Passwords

They're watching. All the time. Everywhere.

Topic/Postby Sarawr » 11 Jul 2015, 17:30

I have way to remember my passwords: they all start the same but all ends differently and I've written the end on a post-it note as I remember how they start. There are a few completely different passwords but they are derived from my WoW password which is long (with numbers and CAPS), although only some part of it is taken for other passwords.
Traest wrote:RP is like farting. If you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Sarawr

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 11 Jul 2015, 22:03

It's just an alternative if you wish, I'm not forcing anyone to actually use it
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

serendipity wrote:Reason: Potato.

Events stories, Torm's events thread Suggestion box
Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Dunnykin » 04 Sep 2015, 11:07

Funny story... got a new computer, so had to log in to youtube, however, having not done so for a long time, I couldn't remember the email address I used for it. Going through the "forgotten email" part, they ask me to put in my username, so I threw in Dunnykin, and the next page gave me Dunnykin@googlemail.com, so I figured that's what it is.

I go through the "forgotten password" part, throw in my regular email address as an alternate contact, and go to answert the secret question. That turns out to be "Dick Dastardly and..." and I think that seems far too easy, but I have had it a long time, I guess I made it during a simpler time...

Long story short, I now have access to someone else's email address...
Pepple wrote:I haven't because breasts.
Tormeron likes this post.
Dunnykin
Enemy of the Tortoise

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 26 Mar 2016, 16:58

That was funny! :D

-- 26 Mar 2016 17:58 --

Original passgen version UI has been updated to allow for easier continuous usage over multiple websites without the need to enter the password again every time
Lilandris wrote:Liandrix' words not mine, but Tormeron is a god apparently. Probably a bit like Loki.

Tormeron
The soup master

Topic/Postby Gergel » 06 Apr 2016, 14:44

Assuming the latest version of the program comes from "passgen.zip" and has MD5 sum bb0e2887eab7183fad8592b17fa61db6, I think you have a bit of a regression where you can't go back from the generated-passwords window to the enter-password-and-word window. I only see the "OK" button which closes the program.

Also, I think I've asked this before, but what if I want to generate more than 4 passwords? Like, the ones you already have (facebook, google and msa), but also for RnP guild forum and for Embrace guild forum?
What kind of sick individual burns a book full of perfectly good dark arts?!
- Darkscryer Raastok
Gergel
Gergel Cosmic Smash!

Topic/Postby Tormeron » 11 Apr 2016, 09:50

The file currently available is an older version, discovered it yesterday, Apparently when i fixed the server I accidentally also rolled back this file, will update it today.

-- 11 Apr 2016 10:50 --

Passgen updated.

Tormeron
The soup master

Previous

Return to Tinfoil Hat Members' Club