A little help on ages

For all your discussion needs regarding Warcraft and the world it resides in.

Topic/Postby Lintissa » 28 Jan 2008, 18:03

Ah, I had looked at wowwiki, but could never find that information. Reading that page though, it looks like the Forsaken are a dying race. Unless their apothecaries are up to something.
alis grave nil
Lintissa
Holy Smiter

Topic/Postby Voca » 28 Jan 2008, 18:24

Lintissa wrote:Unless their apothecaries are up to something.

*looks shifty*
HB: Waste exactly four hours on this tomfoolery.

If you are cold, it will warm you.
If you are too heated, it will cool you.
If you are depressed, it will cheer you.
If you are excited, it will calm you.
NOW SIT DOWN AND DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA!
Voca
Exactly 26 Belgiums

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 28 Jan 2008, 21:06

Using the infernal powers of the internet, I used this site to simply download the WoW RPG books for history and stuff...

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/index.php

It's not free, but the prices are very reasonable.
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 29 Jan 2008, 01:02

Lintissa wrote:Ah, I had looked at wowwiki, but could never find that information. Reading that page though, it looks like the Forsaken are a dying race. Unless their apothecaries are up to something.

True, though I draw issue with that statement about them losing identity and sentience. Either that happens very quickly or it hasn't happened yet. Bear in mind the Forsaken have only been around 5 (going on 6) years lorewise.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Bootle » 29 Jan 2008, 01:14

There's one losing identity in Brill if I recall correctly... In one of the bedrooms in the Inn.
Bootle
The Pint Sized Steamroller

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 29 Jan 2008, 01:44

Oh yes. She wants you to get stuff so she can so a blanket or something. I remember now. Hmmm. That leaves me with more questions though. Is there a pattern to it or does it happen randomly? If it's just a mtter of time then Forsaken society doesn't have long left at all. A few years at best.

I realise there's no answers for these, I'm just speculating.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Arabella » 31 Jan 2008, 12:14

Thats why they need to go out killing us living types... They cant reproduce any other way. *fends off forsaken*

And i didnt know they lived that long... ARE there any mentions of any draenai dying of old age? not like draenor was all that friendly once the legion moved in, they might not get the chance, even if they only have human life-spans.
Bring the Light!
Arabella
Sensuous Slaneshi Sybarite

Topic/Postby Nysard » 31 Jan 2008, 13:11

Arabella wrote:And i didnt know they lived that long... ARE there any mentions of any draenai dying of old age? not like draenor was all that friendly once the legion moved in, they might not get the chance, even if they only have human life-spans.

None that i've read about, although literature on Draenei is few and far between, and they were one Draenor for some time before the Legion moved in and corrupted the Orcs, so it could in theory be possible.

I'd imagine though the old (and at a guess would be quite weak and frail) would not have made it off Argus (which involved climbing the highest mountain on the planet.) Being old would of no doubt weakened their mind a bit thus allowing for the corruption that took place to be easily swayed over them.

That said, what I just said could be entirely wrong, and untill Blizzard release a lore archive / RP book that features the Draenei, we won't know.
Nysard

Previous

Return to General Discussion.