RnP Games Arcade!

For all your discussion needs regarding Warcraft and the world it resides in.

Topic/Postby Nysard » 07 Feb 2008, 12:53

Dunnykin wrote:Question for those of you behind-the-scenes... how do I choose my avatar for the arcade? I can only find the forums profile page bitty.

<---I likes ma snapping tortoise.

There is no way of setting the avatar on the forum, and im not 100% sure how it works.

From my findings though, I think that once you have started using the arcade a few posts on the forum are all it takes for it to update itself :)

Edit: Some more games added, enjoy. Just give us a shout if there's any problems with any of there :)
Nysard

Topic/Postby Lyntaria » 07 Feb 2008, 14:16

There is a bug in Wheel of Fortune

in the solution `I dont like Mondays` by Boomtown Rat, the game doesn`t `end` when you solved it, and you need to keep spinning, costing points
Lyntaria

Topic/Postby Seisence » 07 Feb 2008, 16:47

Um is the 50 post requirement just for guests, I dont want to spam, but 50 is well 50 ;)
Seisence
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Nysard » 07 Feb 2008, 16:51

Think it's set for 50 for non guild members.

You've been placed under Honored Guest though so feel free to have a play, although come to think of it, could actually slap you as a Rhymer due to Enchantment, will do that next time i'm in the admin CP.

I'll probably knock all Zanadu people to Honored Guest as well (Basically is same as a registered user but can play Arcade) should anymore pop over.
Nysard

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 07 Feb 2008, 18:58

The diamond mine tournament says it has 8 players but I can only see 7. Do I actually have an opponent? Not sure if it's just not displaying for me or if it's bugged.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Nysard » 07 Feb 2008, 19:22

Rinu wrote:The diamond mine tournament says it has 8 players but I can only see 7. Do I actually have an opponent? Not sure if it's just not displaying for me or if it's bugged.

You did, but that account got deleted as the owner made a silly mistake with the spelling of their name :P

I'll put you through to next round, so congratulations, you got a bye!

I'll do it, just as soon as I find a way how :P
Nysard

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 07 Feb 2008, 19:25

Ah right.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Nysard » 07 Feb 2008, 19:38

Diamond Mine tournament will have to be remade i'm afraid, just couldn't quite get it to work, system thought there was an invisible user in the tournament.

Sorry everyone :(
Nysard

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 07 Feb 2008, 19:48

Has been remade. *Crosses fingers.*
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 07 Feb 2008, 22:12

Ok i didn't notice at first... but now: WTF? you have left out pacman!!!! no arcade without pacman!
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion.