RnP Games Arcade!

For all your discussion needs regarding Warcraft and the world it resides in.

Topic/Postby Nysard » 08 Feb 2008, 12:33

Arcade will be offline for a period of time today, sorry everyone but some tweaking needs to be done at its back end :)
Nysard

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 08 Feb 2008, 12:42

does that include adding pacman to the game list? :)
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Nysard » 08 Feb 2008, 12:45

Lilandris wrote:does that include adding pacman to the game list? :)

Possibly, there may well be a few new games when it comes back online, will have to wait and see though :)
Nysard

Topic/Postby Nysard » 08 Feb 2008, 14:20

There we go all done!

A few new games added for you all to play with, let me know if any of them don't work, there's bound to be one or two that don't.

Anyway, enjoy :)
Nysard

Topic/Postby Redrum » 08 Feb 2008, 17:05

And Freemason looked upon the Arcade Games page, and he saw that it was good...

..He hoped that, one day, he could join in the fun... To become both 'Arcade Games Champion' and 'Least Productive Employee' in the workplace!

:cheers:
Son of a thousand Dark Irons... All Bastards, just like the Tums!
Redrum
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Lyntaria » 08 Feb 2008, 18:35

All Ball doesn`t work

Your friendly neighbourhood warlock that will play everything at least once
Lyntaria

Topic/Postby Dunnykin » 08 Feb 2008, 23:23

Eastend Arrows, the awesome darts game is slightly bugged. You haveta throw three rounds of 501 in under 60 darts. My first attempt got 63, my second attempt got 43... now the 43 darts is the best result, but it saves high scores. /cry
Dunnykin
Enemy of the Tortoise

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 09 Feb 2008, 21:51

Uber Battle is a blank page (at least for me)
The CCL Game seems to get stuck at loading.
All Ball is also a blank page (at least for me)
Battle Snake doesnt have "apples" to eat, only the worm and the 2 saws after the worm but that's pretty much it. Played for more than 2 minutes and nothing else to do except to run from those saws.
Maze Game it's a game where the one finishing it under less time wins but on the rankings it does the opposite. The one with more time = 1st :/

1st Edit:
Fling the Candidate It's playable but it doesn't let you submit the score when it ends.
All Ball Blank page

2nd Edit:
Ad-Break Toilet Dash u are supposed to beat a time, run faster, but the rankings are the opposite, the one with the higher time gets the 1st place :/

3rd Edit:
Mansion Impossible The goal is to buy the 10k mansion. It would be obvious that the less time it took you, the better score, right? Wrooong, it seems that ur score = the number of "years" you take to buy it. I usually did it on 12 years and got a 12 score putting me on the 9th place. I tried to just keep gathering money and around 33 years played I bought the house, score = 33 , 6th position :/ Blergh

4th Edit (11 Feb):
Battle Pong was added twice (id = 10and id = 134 )

I'll keep posting later for more bugs when I continue my quest on trying out all the games.
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 14 Feb 2008, 12:33

Arcade's been down for a while... something wrong? :S
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Nysard » 14 Feb 2008, 12:51

Removing bugged games / doing some tweaks to it / seeing about some anti cheat measures and adding a few more games, will be back online in a few days time :)
Nysard

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion.