Is there such thing as a Alt-Aholic?

For all your discussion needs regarding Warcraft and the world it resides in.

Topic/Postby Pepple » 07 Feb 2008, 12:38

Too many.

And still want to play a Shaman or Druid.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Fereth » 07 Feb 2008, 12:56

I'm Fereth and I'm alt-aholic.

I just happen to be very slow leveller. Besides Fereth I have 3 characters over 30 and one of them over forty. I just enjoy learning different aspects of game. For example I do like healing a lot and it's something I can't do with my main. I also wanted to try out tanking, so now I'm leveling my horde paladin. It's also good way to keep things fresh and interesting.
Fereth
Rawr!

Topic/Postby Arabella » 07 Feb 2008, 14:36

I like alts... but i keep deleting them when i git 22 or so. i hate those levels SO MUCH. gets better again once i get to SM though. no idea why.
Bring the Light!
Arabella
Sensuous Slaneshi Sybarite

Topic/Postby Seisence » 07 Feb 2008, 16:41

Im a Character driven player too, filled up the 10 slots, going to have to thing about which one to drop when the hero classes come along and no i dont think ill be playing a death knight.
Seisence
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 07 Feb 2008, 19:06

Alt-aholic? Me? Yish.

It seems my alts don't usually get very far unless they have a detailed personaility and story, like Rinu (who's technically my main now but she started out as an alt).

Got all 10 slots used on moonglade, though two of those are filled with a name placeholder (for a future alt of course) and Ayamriet who's a bank alt/RP only character (though I rarely RP with her since it's hard work).
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Previous

Return to General Discussion.