This tank is awesome

For all your discussion needs regarding Warcraft and the world it resides in.

Topic/Postby Lyntaria » 07 Feb 2008, 14:37

Love being a warlock... your not required to hold the aggro, the medical status of the rest is not your business, the mage must see to out dps you, you don`t sap.

Occassionally a banish or, for fun when the party is good enough, enslave some demon and send it against the others (like the keycarrier in Ara, still love that fight) and keep an imp out for stamina and an SS to keep the healer happy.

Life is great in the dark way of the force
Lyntaria

Topic/Postby Grimmlor » 07 Feb 2008, 15:18

I once had a block tell me the main tank of for for not killing them fast anougth even do i was doing my job of holding the agro and we had a rogue a priest and a mage and he was a hunter he is meant to be the dps guy some poeple just dont know how to play and i think it because a lot of poeple have brought there characters or power lvled them
Grimmlor
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Seisence » 07 Feb 2008, 16:37

I think the moral of the story is, If you need to go, really waiting for the right group is better for everyone concerned. unless your sadistic and really need a laugh.
Seisence
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Isas » 07 Feb 2008, 16:40

He's a fuken proo at this shiii!
[font="Arial"][SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/font]If you say pls because it's shorter then please, I say no because it's shorter then yes..
Isas
Disposable Hero

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 07 Feb 2008, 19:17

It's like they took everything bad about puging and turned it into a person. Then gave him a WoW account.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Toot » 07 Feb 2008, 23:56

im a fuken pro at this shii

I lol'd at that screeny. a lot
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Topic/Postby Lintissa » 08 Feb 2008, 02:01

So that's what happened to Leeroy Jenkins, he rerolled horde on Zuluhed server ..
alis grave nil
Lintissa
Holy Smiter

Topic/Postby Bynji » 08 Feb 2008, 12:10

Nah, Leeroy was too fake.
The fun thing about this guy that he?s for real, and he also sells knothide armor kits for the bottom prices, woot!
Bynji

Previous

Return to General Discussion.