Warcraft Table Top Gaming

For all your discussion needs regarding Warcraft and the world it resides in.

Topic/Postby Nysard » 07 Feb 2008, 23:52

Warcraft Table Top Gaming

Is on its way :)

WoW-Europe wrote:ollowing the success of the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game, Upper Deck Entertainment is releasing a World of Warcraft Miniatures Game. Starting this fall, you?ll be able to do battle on your tabletop with premium-quality, highly detailed 3D renderings of characters of every race and class, as well as iconic individuals like Warchief Thrall and Leeroy Jenkins.

Each premium pre-painted miniature will be mounted on a uniquely engineered removable base, allowing the figure to serve as a collectible as well as a game piece. The game will feature both head-to-head battles and standalone raid and dungeon scenarios, which players can cooperate to overcome.

Head over to WoWMinis.com to find out more about the game. You can sign up to receive updates, including sneak preview pictures of the minis, details about gameplay, and downloadable demos.

Read more Here
Nysard

Topic/Postby Toot » 07 Feb 2008, 23:58

...i'll just stick to warhammer.

If i ever did get any of those models, i'd be very tempted to re-paint them. My, that sounded elitist :S
Toot
Plushie Superstar

Topic/Postby Lyntaria » 08 Feb 2008, 01:53

UGH, more heroclix style chait...

And it ain`t elitist Toot, I repaint(ed) each and every single Marvel figure (and re-based them as well)

Da evidence:

my p-bucket is actually full of wargame figures :s... but this, no, maybe some oddities just for haves, but it ain`t rocking my boat atm
Lyntaria

Topic/Postby Pepple » 08 Feb 2008, 10:36

80% of the fun of wargame mini's in my mind.. is painting them.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 08 Feb 2008, 17:14

Yeah pre-painted miniature games have never appealed to me much.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Redrum » 08 Feb 2008, 17:54

My schoolmates used to pay me lunch money for painting their tin soldiers.. Though I never got into playing Warhammer myself.

:musicus:
Son of a thousand Dark Irons... All Bastards, just like the Tums!
Redrum
Rhymer

Return to General Discussion.