New forum thing: levels

For all your discussion needs regarding Warcraft and the world it resides in.

Topic/Postby Nysard » 11 Mar 2008, 12:42

New forum thing: levels

So you get points for doing stuff on forum, them points are then turned into levels.

More active you are, the higher level you are, the more you get to make fun of the n00bs :playingball:

Basically, just seeing how it goes, long term plan is to tie them in to some sort of RPG game on the forum where you can level a little character and battle other members during your lunch break.

That is all.
Nysard

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 11 Mar 2008, 12:55

*Specs "Fuck my head is on fire"*
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 11 Mar 2008, 13:39

*boggles*
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Balelor » 15 Mar 2008, 13:25

*Rolls lord of dance*

Hah! eat dust Suckhas!
Balelor

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 16 Mar 2008, 00:21

What do you mean about "doing stuff" on the forum? It's not about number of posts for sure, but what other parameters are considered?
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Nysard » 16 Mar 2008, 00:49

Alwynn wrote:What do you mean about "doing stuff" on the forum? It's not about number of posts for sure, but what other parameters are considered?

Reading threads / posting threads / reading posts / making posts / using calendar / regular activity (logging on once a day) and so on.

Basically, anything you normally do.

Can give you a full break down if you really want :)
Nysard

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 16 Mar 2008, 01:07

Nah thanks, I was just wondering how it worked and now I know the basics. Makes sense :p
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Erethas » 21 Mar 2008, 00:24

Guys, I guess it is only fair to warn you in advance that I am a veteran internet forum poster and I will totally own you all.
You are now breathing manually.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 22 Mar 2008, 23:59

Where'd they go?
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Nysard » 23 Mar 2008, 00:20

There's a newer version of them been released, and was in the process of gathering all required files and making required edit before computer died, will be back soon with some new features to boost as well =]
Nysard

Next

Return to General Discussion.