A request

For all your discussion needs regarding Warcraft and the world it resides in.

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 13 Mar 2008, 00:09

A request

Soooo, I'm trying to make an RP outfit for Tier, but the robes I want are a bugger to get so I'm sending out a cry for help. If you come across (or have lying around unbound somewhere) any of the following:

[item]High Councillor's Robe[/item]

[Item]Mystical Robe[/item]

or

[item]Regal Robe[/item]

I'd be very interested in taking them off your hands. Alternatively if you know where I can get the blue version of the robe without having to farm Dire Maul or Warp Splinter, even better.

So anybody able to help?
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Alwynn » 13 Mar 2008, 13:32

I'll pay attention to the AH
Alwynn
Grrrroooaaarrrwwwllll

Topic/Postby Nysard » 13 Mar 2008, 13:56

Rinu wrote:[item]Regal Robe[/item]

I'm sure there's a Robe like this that drops somewhere in Outland or is a quest reward, I don't know why, but I just seem to have a feeling that there's one available somewhere.

I'll keep my eyes peeled!
Nysard

Topic/Postby Bynji » 13 Mar 2008, 15:00

I think Warp Splinter drops a robe that looks like the Regal Robe. To make things worse, i think there?s a soulbound Regal Robe in my bank.
Bynji

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 13 Mar 2008, 21:32

Bynji wrote:I think Warp Splinter drops a robe that looks like the Regal Robe. To make things worse, i think there?s a soulbound Regal Robe in my bank.

Isn't regal Robe Purple? The one warp slinter drops is blue. While a blue one would be nicer (Purple is kinda Rinu's colour :P) I don't really want to instance with Tier, nevermind farm one.

But yeah I appreciate the help. If you do find one on AH rest assurede that if you have the gold on you I will pay you back and owe you a favour.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Return to General Discussion.