Blizzard dumbing down WoW?

For all your discussion needs regarding Warcraft and the world it resides in.

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 16 Mar 2008, 23:45

Yea... back in my raiding days i raided because it was fun... the nice gear was just a nice sideeffect
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Lyntaria » 17 Mar 2008, 01:21

I like raiding and instancing, but not `uber hardcore` wise. This basically means that I like to have the choise to attend or not, like giving up my spot in rnp kara frequently for others and join up like once a month, but not the regime of pure raiders in which you must adapt your personal life to your game life instead of the other way around.

I`m always there when something (event like) is held, or at things when I can help out, and have fun, i`m not running level 10`s through the deadmines for one... I`m not really a boostfreak and ask for them myselves rarely. Instances let you learn to play your class, and I did it by myself as well years ago...

Things like `classic azeroth` or so I can live with, not much bumping in there, its just a relax evening out for mainly rp`ish materials anyways.
Lyntaria

Topic/Postby Arabella » 19 Mar 2008, 19:15

to poke what l?n said, classic azeroth (although i havent actually been to one in weeks) is also a space for me to let off steam and behave badly in instances where it wont cost lots of people a repair.
If and when something becomes boring/dull/annoying, i simply stop doing it. (usually. sometimes my attempts to not be defeated make me keep going, but meh.)
Bring the Light!
Arabella
Sensuous Slaneshi Sybarite

Previous

Return to General Discussion.