An apology

For all your discussion needs regarding Warcraft and the world it resides in.

Topic/Postby Lintissa » 14 Jan 2008, 18:20

An apology

Today I feel fantastic! Well, I actually feel a lot more back to normal, but compared to how I have been recently it is a massive improvement. And it feels good.

Over the last few weeks I have had to deal with some bad RL issues. The result of this has been a lot of stress and many sleepless nights. My mood has been pretty negative, bad tempered and sour. Looking back over some of my forum posts I can see this has spilled over into the game.

So I will take this opportunity to apologise to everyone in the guild I may have offended or narked off in any way. I am unreservedly sorry.

~Lintissa
Lintissa
Holy Smiter

Topic/Postby Shevron » 14 Jan 2008, 18:35

Can you please end the speculations running around? I don't like rumours :P

Did you, or did you not transfer off Moonglade?
"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Lintissa » 14 Jan 2008, 18:41

Nope, I did not transfer off Moonglade. Lin is still around, just lying low until I can get a few things in perspective.

I have a couple of characters on a pvp realm, very interesting and not what I expected and another two on Scarshield Legion, rp-pvp. Here I found some excellent rp going on in Brill of all places, not what I expected at all. These are all separate characters (the limit you may have is 50 per account). Lin is and always will be on Moonglade, although she was very nearly deleted in a moment of stupidity.
Lintissa
Holy Smiter

Topic/Postby Nysard » 14 Jan 2008, 18:53

Glad you didn't delete the character, get the feeling you would have regretted it later on :)

Hope to see you around sometime though, and don't worry about having a negative mood ingame and on forums, happens to us all at one point. Best thing to do is, take the time needed to de-stress and such, guild will be waiting when you return, I get the feeling you are quite missed :)
Nysard

Topic/Postby Serendipity » 14 Jan 2008, 22:45

This calls for the intervention of my banana horde.

:bbiggrin::blaugh::bembarrassed::bconfused::bwink::bunhappy::bsmile::brolleyes::bnerd:
:bhuh::berr::bbiggrin::blaugh::bembarrassed::berr::bwink::bunhappy::bsmile:

Peace out!
Serendipity
Blorgh.

Topic/Postby Shevron » 14 Jan 2008, 23:40

"Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
Shevron
Resident Grump

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 15 Jan 2008, 00:55

Glad to hear you're still here. Take your time sorting yourself out and I hope to see you back soon.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Pepple » 15 Jan 2008, 13:53

Was worried about you Lin!

Glad things are okay though, and glad you're still about on a certain tiny alt.
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Nadya » 15 Jan 2008, 15:12

Glad to hear you got it sorted out, Lin. RL is one tough game. Hope you come back some time, I still remember some of the BRD runs we had
Look at the world positively with caution
Nadya
With the healing touch

Return to General Discussion.