A funny webcomic

For all your discussion needs regarding Warcraft and the world it resides in.

Topic/Postby Nysard » 14 Jan 2008, 18:37

A funny webcomic

Found this on my daily rounds through the internet and gave me a chuckle, so thought I would share.

Warlocks Tier 6

Does seem a bit slow to load at times, but give it time, is worth it.
Nysard

Topic/Postby Erethas » 14 Jan 2008, 19:04

Hahahahahahahahaha
You are now breathing manually.
Erethas
Rhymer

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 15 Jan 2008, 00:57

So true. Though the starting Northrend gears (if anything like starting outland gear) stings regardless of how you looked before. But yeah this is dead on.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Lilandris » 15 Jan 2008, 01:12

Hahahaha rofl spot on xD

Altho it reminds me i'm gonna have to race my char to lvl 70 (As i'm probably gonna literally abandon my other char since RP servers kick the shit out of those pvp servers full of 10 year old idiots)
Signatur defekt, techniker ist informiert
Lilandris
Lightmancer

Topic/Postby Nomell » 15 Jan 2008, 02:29

Oh yes i have seen that one, its really awesome. But yea i really hope we wont get such lowby looking gear when the next expension is out. I think the people who reached 70 and are ready to level their chars to 80 should atleast look abit powerfull. With that on it would look like we all just came out of Westfall :viking:
Nomell

Topic/Postby Pepple » 15 Jan 2008, 11:16

Looking utterly silly is the best bit!

Give level 71 green "Spaulders of Big Birds Backside"
Shevron wrote:(that came out larger than I expected)
Pepple
Sand Gnome

Topic/Postby Tiermaya » 15 Jan 2008, 19:44

Actually it is worth noting that early outlands gear doesn't look like lowbie gear at all. You don't get items that look so rediculous until mid to highish levels. The early stuff is just pants in a "I look so plain" kind of way. Which just makes sense.

But yes no hooker gear in Northrend please. Hellfire was pretty hot but Rinu would freeze to death if she went to Northrend in her current gear.

Besides if Morawain ever ends up with a plate-mail bikini I'll die a little inside. She's in her 40s for goodness sake.
Serendipity wrote:****ing Royal Mail! They're about as much use as a condom made of tissue paper.
Tiermaya
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AAHH!

Topic/Postby Arabella » 16 Jan 2008, 17:43

Chain mail bikinis give better AC than full plate, as those DnDers amongst you will know. Interestingly I've found that all the gear i've had all the way through outlands has been okay (well, except those idiotic clothie shoulders from ramparts, i'll give you those) I guess it makes up for all those times we get "cn u hela plz" or something...
Arabella
Sensuous Slaneshi Sybarite

Return to General Discussion.